• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you hate insulting people? Well you got good at it. no whats not normal is going psychopath In a Sam Bradford thread. Its disrespectful.

Damn right i'm good at it, lots of practice dealing with stupidity like yours...You see, this is exactly what i'm talking about, and this is why I treat you the way I do!!! What's disrespectful is ignoring what everyone else says and constantly claiming you are right (which you NEVER are)

YOU are the psycho for coming to a RAMS board to talk about a Vikings player... The fact we even need a thread like this, just shows how NUTS you really are!!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, let's talk disrespect....it's disrespectful to come to a Rams board to talk about a Vikings player. It's disrespectful to ignore others input. It's disrepctful to constantly bash Goff before he had even started an NFL game, shall I keep going with your CONSTANT disrespect to the board and it's members? Or is that enough?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this thread got locked, would anyone be upset or would this Bradford bullshit spew back into other threads? :noidea:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this thread got locked, would anyone be upset or would this Bradford bullshit spew back into other threads? :noidea:

Should be locked....this thread has more than run its course....

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be your opinion. But its obviously not the opinion of the NFL teams the give up #1 picks to acquire him. Because they know how talented he is.

My opinion, ya right,Sorry but I'm sure the majority of the businesses and people in the world would consider losing records as not being successful, only you Coug, you are fricking unbelievable:L

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be great if this trhead went away, because it would end up back ito other threads and Coug would get banned again

A win win I guess!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started week 2. Beat the Packers, Panthers on the road, NYG, Houston. There are a few playoff teams in there.

You will never ever get it. he was the QB on the team that beat those teams, the defense won those games, Sammy "participated" so I guess he should get a participation trophy! Turns out Gbs defense is horrible, Carolina sucked all yearHouston, not that good, NYG, you never know what you will get with them?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure that makes sense :L to bad his stats just got better as the season went on. it had nothing to do with the team being hit with countless injuries. I mean that last game of the season they were playing with the 4th string LT.

Hello, Hello, Hello anybody home? they continually fell behind because of poor defense and offenses inability to do anything, so Sammy boy had to throw more 3 yard passes against bad and prevent defense, his stats should look better. hes done that his whole career, I guess his receivers just put up better YAK yards than in previous years???

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sure doesn't Jive with what you guys say......:pound::pound:

Lunchbreak: ESPN Tabs Bradford as Vikings MVP

Posted 2 hours ago

smith-122715-writer-porfile.jpg
Eric SmithTeam ReporterEmail @Eric_L_Smith

VIDEO LOADING

WE'RE SORRY, BUT THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE.
WATCH MORE VIDEOS

REPLAY

Full Sam Bradford Highlights vs. Bears
More Video >
watermark.png

Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford endured a whirlwind season in Minnesota.

After getting traded to the Vikings on Sept. 3, Bradford started 15 games and promptly set an NFL record with a completion percentage of 71.6.

He also set a franchise record with 395 completions. Bradford’s strong season earned him team MVP honors from ESPN.com writer Ben Goessling.

Goessling wrote:

Playing behind eight different offensive line combinations and without running back Adrian Peterson for most of the season, Bradford still set a single-season NFL record for completion percentage and threw for a career-high 3,877 yards in 15 games. The Vikings' passing game needs to be better in the red zone, and there were still many times when Bradford threw short of the sticks on third down. But given all the changes around him, and the fact he joined the Vikings eight days before the start of the season, Bradford is the MVP in part because of the fact he provided some stability.

Bradford also threw for 20 touchdowns and just five interceptions, and compiled a career-best passer rating of 99.3, which was the sixth-best mark in the league.

You do realize throwing for 3,800 yards is average in todays NFL, yet after 7 years, that was his career high!:pound:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, Hello, Hello anybody home? they continually fell behind because of poor defense and offenses inability to do anything, so Sammy boy had to throw more 3 yard passes against bad and prevent defense, his stats should look better. hes done that his whole career, I guess his receivers just put up better YAK yards than in previous years???

I can only think of one game they got kinda blew out against the eagles. Your he gets all his stats because he's trying to come back isn't true.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Longtime... How does one get voted MVP by an ESPN sports writer. But you say Bradford destroyed the Vikes team. See how stupid you sound sometimes?? :nono:

who were the other options? sounds familiar to his ROY year, weak options!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion, ya right,Sorry but I'm sure the majority of the businesses and people in the world would consider losing records as not being successful, only you Coug, you are fricking unbelievable:L

Well the NFL works a little different only one team wins the SB

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who were the other options? sounds familiar to his ROY year, weak options!

Oh how about the great defense your always talking about or the break out yeah for Adam Theilin. But yeah they got it right

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you sound like LongtimeSamfan.
Yep you're the only one on here that cares or thinks Sammy is GOD like! Everyone is bashing you and you don't even get it, because you don't see it through your love for Sammy?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep you're the only one on here that cares or thinks Sammy is GOD like! Everyone is bashing you and you don't even get it, because you don't see it through your love for Sammy?

I don't think he is God Lol. I have always said that he's somewhere between 15 and 10 quarterback in the league. It's just hilarious he had a good year this year and it's driving you guys crazy because you know he's way better than anyone on the Rams