• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point about the MVP thing is Longtimesamfan wants to come on here saying how he's destroyed the Eagles and Vikings which is just total BS.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will never ever get it. he was the QB on the team that beat those teams, the defense won those games, Sammy "participated" so I guess he should get a participation trophy! Turns out Gbs defense is horrible, Carolina sucked all yearHouston, not that good, NYG, you never know what you will get with them?

Lol all those teams are in the playoffs except the Panthers. And I think they kicked out ass.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only think of one game they got kinda blew out against the eagles. Your he gets all his stats because he's trying to come back isn't true.

Come on Coug, they finished the year 2-9 yet they weren't behind, hows that work? he had one three game stretch there towards the end where he threw for short of 1,000 yards, he threw the ball 45-42-50 times, that's a lot of throwing!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point about the MVP thing is Longtimesamfan wants to come on here saying how he's destroyed the Eagles and Vikings which is just total BS.
The Eagles were a playoff team before Sadford got there. The year he was there? No playoffs

The Vikings make the playoffs the year before Sadford got there. This year? No playoffs.

What's the common denominator? Sadford...Get it yet? He's a team DESTROYER!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles were a playoff team before Sadford got there. The year he was there? No playoffs

The Vikings make the playoffs the year before Sadford got there. This year? No playoffs.

What's the common denominator? Sadford...Get it yet? He's a team DESTROYER!!!

yeah The fact that Chip Kelly traded away half the team before Sam got there couldn't have anything to do with it.:L

The fact the Vikes had the best rushing game in the NFL and a healthy OL when they went to the playoffs 2015 and this year they had the Worst running game and started 8 different OL combinations couldn't have anything to do with it. :L

Comments like this give you no credit!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh how about the great defense your always talking about or the break out yeah for Adam Theilin. But yeah they got it right
Ya lets give it to the defense, doesn't work that way, but nice try goof! Thielen didn't handle the ball EVERY play, but again nice try. Sammy handles the ball EVERY play pretty much depends on him to get anything done offensively, 7-8 looks like he didn't, but the QB more than often is "guy"

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya lets give it to the defense, doesn't work that way, but nice try goof! Thielen didn't handle the ball EVERY play, but again nice try. Sammy handles the ball EVERY play pretty much depends on him to get anything done offensively, 7-9 looks like he didn't, but the QB more than often is "guy"

DUDE the point is if he won MVP do you really think he destroyed the team as longtimesamfan thinks?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is God Lol. I have always said that he's somewhere between 15 and 10 quarterback in the league. It's just hilarious he had a good year this year and it's driving you guys crazy because you know he's way better than anyone on the Rams

Doesn't bother me, he didn't have a great 7-8 year:clap: as far as you "always" saying he was between 15-10 :-)scratch:} QB in league, that's not true either, you have said plenty of times he is top 10, EVERY team in the league wants him:bullshit:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, you have to "win" to begin with to have a chance at the SB

Yes but just because you don't make the playoffs doesn't mean you don't have the skill to be a good NFL Starter

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah The fact that Chip Kelly traded away half the team before Sam got there couldn't have anything to do with it.:L

The fact the Vikes had the best rushing game in the NFL and a healthy OL when they went to the playoffs 2015 and this year they had the Worst running game and started 8 different OL combinations couldn't have anything to do with it. :L

Comments like this give you no credit!!

You come up with more excuses than chock full has nuts and they're not even good ones...Lame excuses!!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't bother me, he didn't have a great 7-8 year:clap: as far as you "always" saying he was between 15-10 :-)scratch:} QB in league, that's not true either, you have said plenty of times he is top 10, EVERY team in the league wants him:bullshit:

and when teams keep giving up 1st rd picks to get him it proves my point

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but just because you don't make the playoffs doesn't mean you don't have the skill to be a good NFL Starter

He went to TWO playoff teams and turned them into losers, PERIOD...get it though your head already!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUDE the point is if he won MVP do you really think he destroyed the team as longtimesamfan thinks?
No I don't think he destroyed the team, but Ive also said with their game plan I think S. Hill could have gotten them to 8-8, I also think Teddy could have gotten them to 8-8, most of their wins were due to the defense. the problem is you don't think any other marginal QB could have gotten them to 8-8. they were 5-0 "mostly" because of the defense, now you are telling me that any average QB couldn't have taken them 3-8 the rest of the year? Does that really make any sense, even in your mind?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't think he destroyed the team, but Ive also said with their game plan I think S. Hill could have gotten them to 8-8, I also think Teddy could have gotten them to 8-8, most of their wins were due to the defense. the problem is you don't think any other marginal QB could have gotten them to 8-8. they were 5-0 "mostly" because of the defense, now you are telling me that any average QB couldn't have taken them 3-8 the rest of the year? Does that really make any sense, even in your mind?

I mentioned that yesterday Smed....the guy had to win 3 or 4 games out of 11 and he couldn't....that's pretty damn sad!!!