• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and the team regressed the more he took over

sure that makes sense :L to bad his stats just got better as the season went on. it had nothing to do with the team being hit with countless injuries. I mean that last game of the season they were playing with the 4th string LT.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sure doesn't Jive with what you guys say......:pound::pound:

Lunchbreak: ESPN Tabs Bradford as Vikings MVP

Posted 2 hours ago

smith-122715-writer-porfile.jpg
Eric SmithTeam ReporterEmail @Eric_L_Smith

VIDEO LOADING

WE'RE SORRY, BUT THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE.
WATCH MORE VIDEOS

REPLAY

Full Sam Bradford Highlights vs. Bears
More Video >
watermark.png

Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford endured a whirlwind season in Minnesota.

After getting traded to the Vikings on Sept. 3, Bradford started 15 games and promptly set an NFL record with a completion percentage of 71.6.

He also set a franchise record with 395 completions. Bradford’s strong season earned him team MVP honors from ESPN.com writer Ben Goessling.

Goessling wrote:

Playing behind eight different offensive line combinations and without running back Adrian Peterson for most of the season, Bradford still set a single-season NFL record for completion percentage and threw for a career-high 3,877 yards in 15 games. The Vikings' passing game needs to be better in the red zone, and there were still many times when Bradford threw short of the sticks on third down. But given all the changes around him, and the fact he joined the Vikings eight days before the start of the season, Bradford is the MVP in part because of the fact he provided some stability.

Bradford also threw for 20 touchdowns and just five interceptions, and compiled a career-best passer rating of 99.3, which was the sixth-best mark in the league.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S.S.D.D....Same Shit Different Day....

Someone call the guys with the white coats and the butterfly nets, we need them to haul a sicko to the mental institution IMMEDIATELY!!! This shit is so stupid already....I think three years of this bullshit is enough already...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S.S.D.D....Same Shit Different Day....

Someone call the guys with the white coats and the butterfly nets, we need them to haul a sicko to the mental institution IMMEDIATELY!!! This shit is so stupid already....I think three years of this bullshit is enough already...

Hey Longtime... How does one get voted MVP by an ESPN sports writer. But you say Bradford destroyed the Vikes team. See how stupid you sound sometimes?? :nono:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Longtime... How does one get voted MVP by an ESPN sports writer. But you say Bradford destroyed the Vikes team. See how stupid you sound sometimes?? :nono:

I would argue that the ESPN sports writer is a moron (or is a Sooner booster).

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, you really are a COMPLETE IMBICILE!!! Who is the guy who wrote that article? It's a bullshit "team reporter" who is there to boost the Vikes and their players....

Every time I think your stupidity reached its peak you comeback with something even MORE IDIOTIC... You are a moronic putz!!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, i'd LOVE to see you talk to me like that to my face!!! If you did, your time on this planet would be over!!! You imbicillic twit!!!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think i'm kidding you little bitch? Bring it on!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, just allergic to know-nothing moronic Imbicillic douchebags like yourself!!!

Oh I get it you're one of those internet tough guys that talk crap to others but if someone says something back... Look out! here comes the death threats. You get your feelings hurt :noidea: you need to toughen up like MVP Sam the man!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it you're one of those internet tough guys that talk crap to others but if someone says something back... Look out! here comes the death threats. You get your feelings hurt :noidea:

No asshole, i'm talking facts...I would kick your ass six ways from Sunday....you can't take the heat little girl? Then get the fuck out of the kitchen? Ok little girl? From now on if I say "hey Bitch!!!" You BETTER come running!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No asshole, i'm talking facts...I would kick your ass six ways from Sunday....you can't take the heat little girl? Then get the fuck out of the kitchen? Ok little girl?

yeah I'm sure you would like to have my ass 6 ways on Sunday. Not going to happen!! :nono:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see Mods, this is the problem...There is one Imbicile who is ruining this board for multiple people coming here on a daily basis talking about a player no one cares about or wants to hear about...

It's time to end this bullshit thread and get this board back to RAMS business...if this one imbicillic moron wants to talk about Sadford, there's a Vikes board for that...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you all can end this thread, OR i'm going to start thread about every Rams player over the last 30 years...I mean one thread per person so that's about 1,600 threads

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see Mods, this is the problem...There is one Imbicile who is ruining this board for multiple people coming here on a daily basis talking about a player no one cares about or wants to hear about...

It's time to end this bullshit thread and get this board back to RAMS business...if this one imbicillic moron wants to talk about Sadford, there's a Vikes board for that...

Here's an idea. Don't come in here. Stay out. Me and Smed, Shop can be respectful at least. now try to remember where you left your meds and go take them gez.