• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAPTAIN CHECKDOWN!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SAMMY BLAMMY!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg dude Teddy had the best running game in the NFL. His Oline I believe played the entire season together with no injuries. Do you really not see a difference?? Sam had the worst running game. Sam was put on the team a week before the season. The air yards are lower because he his making up for NO GROUND GAME. You can't be this dumb.

Why is it that you are the only one on here that doesn't get it?

First of all Teddys numbers were similar to Sammys LAST YEAR, now if you are going to try to compare Sammys numbers this year to Teddys last year, which is what you are doing, then that's an ASININE comparison!

Last year THE eagles had three great running backs that teams had to defend against, they struggled in Dum Dum's offense, but that doesn't change the fact that teams had to prepare for them, it didn't work out, doesn't mean Sammie didn't have good RB's.
Teddy was also sacked 44 times behind that supposedly great oline. If Teddy wasn't a scrambler, I'm sure the number would have been over 50 times, would you not agree, of course you wouldn't!

So GTFO with your BS

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be happy Smed PFF ranks Bradford 11th best QB in the league. So he's not even a top 10 quarterback. :dhd:

We didn't need PFF to tell us that, most of us already knew that!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please find one article Shop that says Bradford is the reason the Vikes missed the playoffs. Its so funny the fact he had a good year just kills you guys.

Oh btw Zimmer said today he doesn't know the status of Teddy's Knee but Sam EARNED to be the starter next year. Does that sound like he lost games for the Vikes this year?

I realize it doesn't mean much things change but still he doesn't say that if he didn't have a good year.

How many times do people have to tell you, coaches say a lot of things, according to Fisher Keenum earned the job and deserved the job, and he said he was doing a good job!

Zimmer is the same Douche bag that called the Rams dirty last year when they hit Bridgewater on a legal hit!!!!
So, like you, Zimmer has absolutely no credibility

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do people have to tell you, coaches say a lot of things, according to Fisher Keenum earned the job and deserved the job, and he said he was doing a good job!

Zimmer is the same Douche bag that called the Rams dirty last year when they hit Bridgewater on a legal hit!!!!

I actually don't like him. Sam led the Vikes back to take the lead in the first game against the lions with 30 sec left in the game. Zimmer called a time out when he could have let time off the clock. that gave the Lions time to march down the field to kick a FG to win. It was a total Rams coaching move.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you don't think Sam did enough to earn the starting job next year?

BTW Keenum did earn it? he still is the best QB on the team.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't like him. Sam led the Vikes back to take the lead in the first game against the lions with 30 sec left in the game. Zimmer called a time out when he could have let time off the clock. that gave the Lions time to march down the field to kick a FG to win.

Yet you fail to say anything about the Vikes having a chance late in the 1st game against Detroit and Sammy throwing the game winning (for Detroit) interception in his own territory? 1st and 10 at the Lion 14, came away with nothing in the 4th quarter. Oh he put together a great drive in the 3rd quarter to tie the game, drove them 78 yards, 26 of that coming in the air, because their running game suck, ending in a 1 yard BOMB to the TE.

I'm sure that was Zimmers fault to? or the oline, probably the Receiver ran wrong route, oline didn't give him enough time, ref blocked his vision?

In second game they scored their only TD with under a minute to go in the game, bottomline this guy does not produce, he doesn't put points on the board. not to many teams our going to win putting 1 TD on the board!!!

Proof 7-8 record, just like always

As far as the timeout is concerned, do you know why he called it????

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Polian was just on ESPN and when asked if Bradford earned the starting job next year he said.....

"Yes absolutely. and Pat Surmur did a great job as well because they had NO OFFENSE OF LINE. No ones fault it happened because of injuries but ZERO OFFENSE OF LINE. It was by far the worst productivity in the league and those two guys made the offense have a silblance of competitiveness through the season" :nod:

Bill also said he heard criticism at the beginning of season on Sams toughness and said "I broadcast two of the Vikings games this year and said he is plenty tough. He took some hits from free rushers that I didn't think anyone would get up from and he did" :thumb:

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you fail to say anything about the Vikes having a chance late in a tie game against Detroit and Sammy throwing the game winning (for Detroit) interception in his own territory? 1st and 10 at the Lion 14, came away with nothing in the 4th quarter. Oh he put together a great drive in the 3rd quarter to tie the game, drove them 78 yards, 26 of that coming in the air, because their running game sucks, ending in a 1 yard BOMB to the TE.

I'm sure that was Zimmers fault to? or the oline, probably the Receiver ran wrong route, oline didn't give him enough time, ref blocked his vision?

Bottomline, this guy does not produce, does not put points on the board

Proof 7-8 record, just like always

As far as the timeout is concerned, do you know why he called it????

It wasn't the fact that he called the time out but the play clock was running and he could have took another 15-20 seconds off the clock to give the Lions not enough time for the final drive.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the fact that he called the time out but the play clock was running and he could have took another 15-20 seconds off the clock to give the Lions not enough time for the final drive.
He called the TO for some reason, we don't know why. I'm sure he wanted to make sure they had the right players or defense called, didn't work? I don blame him for that at all?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called the TO for some reason, we don't know why. I'm sure he wanted to make sure they had the right players or defense called, didn't work? I don blame him for that at all?

No the Vikes just ran a play to make it 3rd and goal so the clock is running about 33sec left in the game. He could have ran it down to about 15 sec but he called a TO with like 30. The Vikes scored on the next play to take the lead with I think 27 seconds left. The great Viking defense let the lions get in FG range and game over.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Polian was just on ESPN and when asked if Bradford earned the starting job next year he said.....

"Yes absolutely. and Pat Surmur did a great job as well because they had NO OFFENSE OF LINE. No ones fault it happened because of injuries but ZERO OFFENSE OF LINE. It was by far the worst productivity in the league and those two guys made the offense have a silblance of competitiveness through the season" :nod:

Bill also said he heard criticism at the beginning of season on Sams toughness and said "I broadcast two of the Vikings games this year and said he is plenty tough. He took some hits from free rushers that I didn't think anyone would get up from and he did" :thumb:

And that means what? I will give Sammy some credit, I was surprised he made it thru the year without getting hurt! The comment " He took some hits from free rushers that I didn't think anyone would get up from and he did" that's Bullshit! Sounds like something you would say, really nobody other than Sammy would have gotten up from those hits, really, Ive seen a ton of hits this year and the QB got up, a lot of them were Ram QB's

As far Sammy "earning" it, absolutely not. Why is it any different when Sammy gets hurt yet he doesn't have to earn it when he comes back? If Sammie beats him out in cam[p good for him, based on this year hes earned Jack Shit, what did he do again, oh yea took them to a 7-8 record, ya I guess he earned it!
He may start next year by default again because Teddy may still not be ready! Would I rather have a younger more athletic QB that I have to pay a lot less to, YES! Sammy did a serviceable job, I'm sure Teddy can also, and for more years!! And I don't even think Teddy is all that good, but I think he can do the job Sammy can!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the Vikes just ran a play to make it 3rd and goal so the clock is running about 33sec left in the game. He could have ran it down to about 15 sec but he called a TO with like 30. The Vikes scored on the next play to take the lead with I think 27 seconds left. The great Viking defense let the lions get in FG range and game over.

See you just don't get how football works do you? a lot of teams will call a TO there, you kind of want to make sure you have the right personnel and play called there
Come on Coug
1st and goal from the 3 ( Sammy pass for 1 yard):L
2nd and goal from the 2 (1 yard run) :L
3rd and goal from the 1

Ya I think I would want a TO there to figure out what the hell to do! Do you really want to maybe have to rely on a 4th down play.

Again the majority of teams would call a TO there with under 30 seconds left, you want to make sure you get in, and in most cases you assume your Defense will stop them, they didn't, but they still stopped them enough to force a 58 yard FG. You do realize those aren't automatic?

So your Zimmer excuse is pointless!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't think Sam did enough to earn the starting job next year?

BTW Keenum did earn it? he still is the best QB on the team.

Who said Keenum earned it, Fisher?, again GTFO, Even though Mannion threw a pick in his game, I still saw more from him in that small sample, he was never given a shot!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you just don't get how football works do you? a lot of teams will call a TO there, you kind of want to make sure you have the right personnel and play called there
Come on Coug
1st and goal from the 3 ( Sammy pass for 1 yard):L
2nd and goal from the 2 (1 yard run) :L
3rd and goal from the 1

Ya I think I would want a TO there to figure out what the hell to do! Do you really want to maybe have to rely on a 4th down play.

Again the majority of teams would call a TO there with under 30 seconds left, you want to make sure you get in, and in most cases you assume your Defense will stop them, they didn't, but they still stopped them enough to force a 58 yard FG. You do realize those aren't automatic?

So your Zimmer excuse is pointless!

AGAIN! I don't have a problem with him calling the TO. Its the fact he left time on the clock that he didn't need to.He should have run time off the clock before he called the TO. Funny thing is I realized it as soon as he did it. I was like really your going to give Stafford an extra 17 sec? And sure enough it cost them that game which right there cost them a playoff spot.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN! I don't have a problem with him calling the TO. Its the fact he left time on the clock that he didn't need to.He should have run time off the clock before he called the TO. Funny thing is I realized it as soon as he did it. I was like really your going to give Stafford an extra 17 sec? And sure enough it cost them that game which right there cost them a playoff spot.[/QUO

Well Coug they only had 1 TO left, but ya youre right, lets run the clock down then dont get in on 3rd down ,then the game comes down to 4th and goal. I think they probably had 2 plays called in case they didnt get in , but Id still rather have time to get in on 3rd down and not take my chances on one flipping play?

I watch ALL their games but I don't remember the exact circumstances, for all I know they didn't have the right personnel in their and the play clock was running down.
Again I don't have problem with TO there, a lot of teams wont, because they actually do!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More proof of the downward sliding scale of expectations for Sam Bradford. NO OFFENSE OF LINE, repeated even? Is Polian going senile?

Pederson telling Bradford to GTFO:

pederson-coaching-bradford.jpg

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

27 se
More proof of the downward sliding scale of expectations for Sam Bradford. NO OFFENSE OF LINE, repeated even? Is Polian going senile?

Pederson telling Bradford to GTFO:

pederson-coaching-bradford.jpg
Sammy Sleeves!!

He repeated it because the Stats they still put up are impressive.