• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Undrafted Free Agents List

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I want to see Okoye covering kicks. Imagine a little kick returner running straight into that guy running full steam. He'd get flattened!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Okoye covering kicks. Imagine a little kick returner running straight into that guy running full steam. He'd get flattened!

And he's got a rugby background, so hitting someone shouldn't be too foreign to him.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers sign Minnesota QB/WR/KR Marquis Gray

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers sign

Michigan OL Patrick Omameh
Texas State DB Darryl Morris

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome awesome awesome we got Okoye and Marquardt, both the guys that I wanted, to go along with a great draft. Things are looking good for next year. Now I just have to wait til damn OTAs.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great. I like what I've seen from him, but is it just another potential example for Fucktard Goodell to try and remove kickoffs/punts from football?

I am frightened to think what football will look like after Goodell is done with it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Great. I like what I've seen from him, but is it just another potential example for Fucktard Goodell to try and remove kickoffs/punts from football?

I am frightened to think what football will look like after Goodell is done with it.

You know it's the owners who vote on that stuff don't you?

If you want to blame anyone, blame everyone who has sued the NFL & the trial lawyers who get people to do so.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy happy happy with this year's class.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it's the owners who vote on that stuff don't you?

If you want to blame anyone, blame everyone who has sued the NFL & the trial lawyers who get people to do so.

Yes, I realize that. Do you realize that Goodell is the one who continuously champions these stupid ideas? Remember who offered up the idea to get rid of kickoffs? Or who has a personal vendetta against James Harrison?

Goodell also was the one who harassed the Saints, and was overruled by Tagliabue.

Rozelle or Tags would never have been caught up in the crap Goodell gets himself in.... Goodell thinks he's a freakin sheriff during the Wild West.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco 49ers
Lawrence Okoye, ATH, England
Luke Marquardt, OL, Asuza-Pacific
MarQuies Gray, QB/WR/TE, Minnesota
Patrick Omameh, OL, Michigan
Kevin McDermott, LS, UCLA

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited to announce that I just signed with the 49ers! > UCLA long-snapper Kevin McDermott to compete with Brian Jennings.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[youtube]-m63JDi5PKI[/youtube]

Interesting...

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers reach agreements with undrafted rookies
April 28, 2013, 6:30 am

Cheer

Boo

Email

The 49ers have reached three-year contract agreements with nine confirmed undrafted rookies, including Stanford linebacker Alex Debniak, who the team projects as a fullback.

Over the course of the three-day NFL draft, the 49ers selected 11 new players. They immediately reached agreements with players who were not chosen during the seven-round draft.

The 49ers are scheduled to hold their three-day rookie minicamp at the team's practice facility in Santa Clara beginning on Friday, May 10.

Here's is the list of the 49ers' undrafted rookies:

FB Alex Debniak, Stanford
Debniak (6-2, 240) played outside linebacker for the Cardinal. As a fifth-year senior, Debniak recorded 24 tackles (18 solo), four sacks, two quarterback hurries and two forced fumbles. He attended the 49ers' local pro day on April 17.

DL Lawrence Okoye, British discus thrower
Okoye (6-6, 305) has never played American football, but his raw physical tools makes him an intriguing possibility for defensive line coach Jim Tomsula to develop. He holds the British record in the discus at 223 feet, 10.6 inches. Coach Jim Harbaugh spoke of Okoye on Saturday, "Our Creator created a beautiful man."

QB/TE MarQueis Gray, Minnesota
Gray (6-3, 240) did it all during his time at Minnesota. He caught 42 passes as a sophomore for 587 yards and five touchdowns as a wide receiver. The next year he played extensively at quarterback, completing 108 of 213 pass attempts for 1,495 yards with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions. As a senior, he rushed for 390 yards and five touchdowns.

WR Chuck Jacobs, Utah State
Jacobs (6-0, 178) took part in the 49ers' local pro day on April 17. He played ball at Kennedy High in Richmond and went on to Laney College in Oakland before landing at Utah State. He had 36 catches for 550 yards and five touchdowns.

OT Luke Marquardt, Azusa Pacific
Marquardt (6-8, 315) He wanted to play basketball in college, but ended up on the football team as a tight end. Ge has been coached by Pro Football Hall of Famer Jackie Slater. He missed the the entire 2012 season with a foot injury. San Francisco line coach Mike Solari met with him extensively recently at his pro day. Marquardt recently underwent another surgery on his foot, but should be ready to compete in a timely fashion.

OG Patrick Omameh, Michigan
Omameh (6-4, 303) started 13 games at right guard for the Wolverines last year. He plays with force, and he has plenty of intangibles as an academic All-Big Ten selection.

C Sherman Carter, Tennessee State
Carter (6-2 1/2, 304) was a three-year starter and was selected to the All-Ohio Valley Conference first team as a senior.

CB Darryl Morris, Texas State
Morris (5-10, 186) made the All-Western Athletic Conference second team as a senior with four interceptions. He has very good speed, as he timed unofficially at 4.33 in the 40. He also has value as a return man.

LS Kevin McDermott, UCLA
McDermott (6-4, 234) played 28 games as the Bruins' long-snapper. He will compete against consistent 13-year veteran Brian Jennings.