• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ump admits Nava was safe, Rays add Crain, the Padres actually won a game!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. A lot of us from the other websites need to support each other. Apparently the Admin of this website doesn't care much for me. He thinks that I write "bullshit" and that I "contribute nothing here."

Did you malign the Padres or James Worthy?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a professional bathroom attendant, i can tell you that that sounds shitty...

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT is a trade where you would include prospects of the caliber of Bogaerts....

23 years old, under team control for 3 more years...and an elite power hitting OF'er...

Let's just hope he's over the psychological trauma associated with dealing with an abusive yankee as a hitting coach...

LOL!

Hey, you gotta give Tino some credit. You've got to have some big balls to try to verbally abuse Giancarlo Stanton. That is unless Tino did it over the phone or with stadium security nearby in case Stanton tried to do something.

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you malign the Padres or James Worthy?

Ahhh...you're on to something. I was trying to reach out to some of the Lakers posters from the E!SPN website and referred to them as the name that they were given on that website. They were called the "Kobe Kids". There was even a song/anthem that I personally created for them. Right after I posted that thread, the Admin warned me with that snotty remark.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

LOL!

LOL!

Try again. And be serious this time. I'd love to see the source on this. I don't think that even E!SPN is that homeristic to make this suggestion.

You're about as sharp as a marshmallow....here...let me prove it...

2003 MLB attendance: WS Champion Florida Marlins, 28th in MLB, 16,290 fans. 71-91 Baltimore, 12th 30,297 fans

2008 AL Champion Tampa Rays: 26th in MLB, 22,370 fans, 74-88 Detroit, 8th 39,539 fans

"baseball in florida works...look at the attendance from 8 world series games...it proves it!!!"

just proves everything that is ever said about Florida sport fans...they only show up when they see a winner....and then? Only in the post season....

Do you wonder why your team has a fire sale every 3-4 years? Look above...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh...you're on to something. I was trying to reach out to some of the Lakers posters from the E!SPN website and referred to them as the name that they were given on that website. They were called the "Kobe Kids". There was even a song/anthem that I personally created for them. Right after I posted that thread, the Admin warned me with that snotty remark.

Can i hear this anthem?

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why cant you type ESPN in here? Why the !

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! You don't get my schtick against certain teams and networks do you?

Of course we do hector...errr...postive hype.....

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can i hear this anthem?

Here it is and hopefully it doesn't get deleted:

With the Toys R Us music -

"I don't wanna grow up,
I'm a Kobe Kid!
I exaggerate,
and masturbate,
to everything Mamba did!

I don't wanna grow up,
because if I did...
I couldn't be a Kobe Kid!
I wanna be a Kobe Kid!"

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're about as sharp as a marshmallow....here...let me prove it...

2003 MLB attendance: WS Champion Florida Marlins, 28th in MLB, 16,290 fans. 71-91 Baltimore, 12th 30,297 fans

2008 AL Champion Tampa Rays: 26th in MLB, 22,370 fans, 74-88 Detroit, 8th 39,539 fans

"baseball in florida works...look at the attendance from 8 world series games...it proves it!!!"

just proves everything that is ever said about Florida sport fans...they only show up when they see a winner....and then? Only in the post season....

Do you wonder why your team has a fire sale every 3-4 years? Look above...

Sounds like the Patriots 20 years ago.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEW YORK (AP) -- New York City's crackdown on big, sugary sodas is staying on ice.
An appeals court ruled Tuesday that New York City's Board of Health exceeded its legal authority and acted unconstitutionally when it tried to put a size limit on soft drinks served in city restaurants.
The state Supreme Court Appellate Division panel upheld a lower court decision that had delayed the measure before it took effect in March.
The rule would stop many eateries from selling non-diet soda and other sugar-laden beverages in containers bigger than 16 ounces.
The beverage industry and other opponents say the measure is riddled with exceptions, unfair and ineffective.
The city's law department has promised an appeal.

What will nanny bloomy do now? If I lived in NYC...I'd sit outside the mayors office with a 3 litre of coke and straw....

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is and hopefully it doesn't get deleted:

With the Toys R Us music -

"I don't wanna grow up,
I'm a Kobe Kid!
I exaggerate,
and masturbate,
to everything Mamba did!

I don't wanna grow up,
because if I did...
I wanna be a Kobe Kid!"

That deserves a grammy. Pure bliss to my ears. In fact, I'll be your agent and get you a record deal. That's raw talent, and I know raw talent when I see it. You're lyric skills are on par with the Photo Shop skills of Paul Fizzle. I can have him do the album cover.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Patriots 20 years ago.

About right...minus the whole fact that those florida teams both went to the world series...

Horrible owners....horrible stadium...horrible teams...recipe for irrelevancy in the NFL...

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm among those that refer to it as E!SPN because that network has become more like E! channel than it is a sports channel.

Its pretty bad I cannot watch sports center anymore. Tiger, Labron, Kobe, Labron, Bos/NYY, Labron

I was MLB for baseball...football I am not a huge fan of NFL so just watch the games for the most part.