• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ump admits Nava was safe, Rays add Crain, the Padres actually won a game!

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat said they won the world series on March 15th...

he got his hopes up, as Dirt's favorite ESPN broadcaster Colin Cowherd says, "Fan is short for fanatic."

I think I am a few years older than Heat...so I've been fooled before. Wasn't entirely biting this time...lol.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"can you take a video of your back fat jiggling? It gets me so hot!!!"

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOt sure if anyone saw this, posted it late last night....this is the women Anthony Weiner destroyed his political career over.

two--350x600.jpg

i did, i puked. just puked again...thx.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peavy to Oakland or Boston (Oakland was latest favorite)

I see Texas as a dark horse

papelbon is determined to run his mouth right out of philly lol

Couple of people are happy here cause they want Amero to do something so this is just feeding fuel to the fire.

He just left out that he blew his last 4 saves when saying this.

That contract was idiotic though

I think Oakland knows Colon is about be sat down for the season and will be the more desperate...

I don't want a splash move with this sox team...I still think it's too premature as they still don't know what the have in all these prospects...

this is year 1 of what I thought was going to be a 2-3 year plan...it's not the time...next year? next offseason? Yes..today? No...

Oakland is saying that Colon already served his suspension for that. How true is that? Anyone really look into it?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to feel so much better when the Sox miss the playoffs by one game that dopey ump admitted he blew the call.

And I thought the only person not capable of scoring from second on a double was Mark Teixeira.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure a lot of us were saying this going into the season.

Getting a lot of "good" players from a team that finished last isn't how you build a winner.

Just saying.
that theory is good for monday morning quarterbacking but what went wrong for the jays really didn't fall on the shoulders of them "good" players. morrow was bad. dickey who wasn't part of the last place marlins isn't pitching good. no romero, happ goes out buehrle actually has been the best pitcher the last two months. reyes has been very good when in the line up. that fluke injury killed his season. everything that could go wrong with the jays did go wrong. that's it. like i said i wouldn't blow up the team. just tweak some things.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOt sure if anyone saw this, posted it late last night....this is the women Anthony Weiner destroyed his political career over.

two--350x600.jpg

Is that some sort of hideous birthmark or a tattoo?

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he got his hopes up, as Dirt's favorite ESPN broadcaster Colin Cowherd says, "Fan is short for fanatic."

I think I am a few years older than Heat...so I've been fooled before. Wasn't entirely biting this time...lol.

Being 28 I try to be less emotional about my teams.

I think being a Bills, Sabres and Penn State Fan (there in '03 and '04) when they were not that good and the whole Sanpieceofshitsky stuff.

I said this year the ceiling for the yankees was a WC loss.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Texas as a dark horse

Couple of people are happy here cause they want Amero to do something so this is just feeding fuel to the fire.

He just left out that he blew his last 4 saves when saying this.

That contract was idiotic though

Oakland is saying that Colon already served his suspension for that. How true is that? Anyone really look into it?

He was suspended for 50 games last year for testing positive for elevated testosterone levels...that won't necessarily get him off the hook if they evidence to support pro longed usage...

I think everyone associated with Biogen is getting at least 50 games...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

two--350x600.jpg

thats my grandmothers bathing suit:laugh3:

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oakland knows Colon is about be sat down for the season and will be the more desperate...

I don't want a splash move with this sox team...I still think it's too premature as they still don't know what the have in all these prospects...

this is year 1 of what I thought was going to be a 2-3 year plan...it's not the time...next year? next offseason? Yes..today? No...

pretty much how I feel

they aren't a Peavy away from a title. Maybe a Peavy away from ensuring a playoff appearance and then its a crapshoot

but at what cost for Peavy. Nice thing is you have him thru next season

Though you can't count on anything from prospects, I'd rather hang onto to them, tweak a little in the next day or two and use the waiver wire if you can and run with the team they have now

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that theory is good for monday morning quarterbacking but what went wrong for the jays really didn't fall on the shoulders of them "good" players. morrow was bad. dickey who wasn't part of the last place marlins isn't pitching good. no romero, happ goes out buehrle actually has been the best pitcher the last two months. reyes has been very good when in the line up. that fluke injury killed his season. everything that could go wrong with the jays did go wrong. that's it. like i said i wouldn't blow up the team. just tweak some things.

His BABIP and ISO are the highest they have been in 5 or so years. Also his walks are down and his K are up a little.

I think he has benefited from being in a better line up and has performed well. Can he keep it up we will see, but at the end of the day he needs to stay on the field.

Is that some sort of hideous birthmark or a tattoo?

Is that Rock's ex wife? Or ex girl that is moving out?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Bellhorn holds Red Sox record by striking out in 28.5% of his plate appearances in 2004. Mike Napoli's at 33.7% this year.

At least Farrell stopped batting Napoli and Salty back to back. Best strikeout tandem in baseball since Jeter and Granderson.