• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uhhhh

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ass whipping. lol Honestly don't believe it. Get a wr seattle.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson is a good quarterback, but he has limited weapons. I didn't know Seattle's WRs were this bad.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson is a good quarterback, but he has limited weapons. I didn't know Seattle's WRs were this bad.

He's got the best D in football and the best RB, as well as Percy Harvin. He should have had 3-4 picks today, how many did we drop? At least 3 where he just threw it up

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad game for Wilson... Remember he's only in his 3rd year ... Not many qb's are at his level after 2 seasons of football... Some of this crap lands on Bevell's shoulders though because he was busy calling a pretty bad offensive game ... 2 touches for Lynch in the first half ? Are you @#$^ ing kidding me.. Today was just a bad offensive day for my Seahawks... It happens.. In all fairness that's Russ's 2nd loss at home in over 2 years as a starter...You can't be sharp every time out... NFL is the NFL...

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly enough, I think Deion's assessment was the best. Seattle isn't built to move the ball down the field quickly. They usually don't have to. When they do, that offense looks way more pedestrian. A quick strike offense would have given Dallas more problems today.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly enough, I think Deion's assessment was the best. Seattle isn't built to move the ball down the field quickly. They usually don't have to. When they do, that offense looks way more pedestrian. A quick strike offense would have given Dallas more problems today.

We can play better... Wilson is good at stretching the field just not today ... I credit the Cowboy's for a good game-plan and getting it done... We never got in any rhythm offensively...

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell the Saints that.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A quick-strike offense like who? New Orleans? How did that work out for them?

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A quick-strike offense like who? New Orleans? How did that work out for them?

And what did they try to do for 3 quarters? Answer: run the ball.

Once they got pass happy in the 4th, they were carving up the Cowboys defense.

An offense with a clue will come out and put pressure on Dallas by stretching the field out early. What we've seen so far is teams trying to stay balanced with the run for way too long considering how Dallas milks the clock.