• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh-oh HaroldSeattle!!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was rated ahead of both Darnold and Lock when he lost his job to Tannehill.

Mariota completed 1 pass in 2021, he completed 17 passes in 2020, 95 in 2019. So last 3 years he seen a bit of garbage time, but not a lot. IDK why he would be rank higher then anyone TBH seeing he's hardly played for the last 3 years.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota completed 1 pass in 2021, he completed 17 passes in 2020, 95 in 2019. So last 3 years he seen a bit of garbage time, but not a lot. IDK why he would be rank higher then anyone TBH seeing he's hardly played for the last 3 years.
There's no exact science when it comes to rating players who don't play. Prior to last season Geno Smith threw 101 passes in his previous 5 combined seasons. Before those 5 seasons he had 2 seasons as a starter and those 2 seasons are considered to be worse than the 5 mostly inactive seasons. Despite all of that he was still thought by many, (including me), to be 1 of the better back-up QBs. After last season i've downgraded Smith but he's still a live contender to beat out Lock for the starting job.

An NFL GM was prepared to pay Bridgewater $6M this year. Another NFL GM was prepared to pay Mariota $6M this year. Trubisky got $6M this year. I don't think any GM would pay Lock or Darnold $6M this year if they were FAs.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no exact science when it comes to rating players who don't play. Prior to last season Geno Smith threw 101 passes in his previous 5 combined seasons. Before those 5 seasons he had 2 seasons as a starter and those 2 seasons are considered to be worse than the 5 mostly inactive seasons. Despite all of that he was still thought by many, (including me), to be 1 of the better back-up QBs. After last season i've downgraded Smith but he's still a live contender to beat out Lock for the starting job.

An NFL GM was prepared to pay Bridgewater $6M this year. Another NFL GM was prepared to pay Mariota $6M this year. Trubisky got $6M this year. I don't think any GM would pay Lock or Darnold $6M this year if they were FAs.
I think GMs have had the :idea: when it comes to paying/trading for failed QBs, it's going have to be cheap ( thus low risk) or no dice ( this will be temporary as someone certainly going to have to learn the folly of paying big (or even medium) dollars to QBs who are retreads looking for a second chance, in the future). As for the GMs that were "prepared" to pay X amount of dollars I take with a grain of salt, as usually the figure is grossly inflated.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been assured by Browns fans that Mayfield won't get cut and that suits me just fine.
WARNING LOCKER ROOM HUMOR easily offended please go to the Rainbow and Butterfly board

Well you know Harold these familiar sayings:
The check is in the mail
I will only put the T.. in
And my absolute favorite
No Honey I promise I won’t c*m in your mouth

Results :
ck never arrives
Balls deep
choking and gagging or 1 in 10000 a big smile afterwards but she wants a kiss

I’m taking Mayfield off the betting line

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes a bag full of picks past, present and future. The entire bag full.

It's really not that hard to understand for most.

I already listed all top 3 picks so stop twisting and turning it. The only thing I couldn't give you were the future picks.

Care to take a guess why Skippy?
they had no extra picks like their predecessors had (with whom you tried to lump them in).

You lied....got caught.....wont own your lie. so business as usual for ya, Tommy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a guess, but could see Darnold getting $6 mil. Not Lock.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they had no extra picks like their predecessors had (with whom you tried to lump them in).

You lied....got caught.....wont own your lie. so business as usual for ya, Tommy.
I know you are not this dumb.

Then again I don't think anyone could act this dumb.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...as I said, I can admit I would not have been too crazy about it at the time. Would have waited to see how it played out before ripping them but would not have liked it.
I questioned the Bills pick at the time too, a raw prospect from a lower program is difficult to accept when your franchise has been QB starved.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are not this dumb.

Then again I don't think anyone could act this dumb.
sure thing, Tommy.

I don't know you well enough to say I know you are not usually this type of liar. You might be. I am certain like most irrational people you are spooked by Qs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I questioned the Bills pick at the time too, a raw prospect from a lower program is difficult to accept when your franchise has been QB starved.
In addition to what seems like the Browns for taking Baker, I'd say the Giants and Denver screwed the pooch taking Barkley and Chubb over Allen, as well. Maybe even more so.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a guess, but could see Darnold getting $6 mil. Not Lock.
I could see Darnold getting close to it, and an NFL team might be prepared to take on between $4.5M and $5.5M of his 5th year option as a back-up. However, he's not even in the adjacent tier of QBs to Mayfield and teams seem reluctant to take Mayfield at $9M. Darnold is better than Lock, but it's a Hobson's choice.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure thing, Tommy.

I don't know you well enough to say I know you are not usually this type of liar. You might be. I am certain like most irrational people you are spooked by Qs.
Yes questions are so scary.

Really? That's what you're putting all you chips in for?

Yep, you're some kind of special.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes questions are so scary.

Really? That's what you're putting all you chips in for?

Yep, you're some kind of special.
Not putting all my chips in on that...I also reminded you that you lie a lot, Tommy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not putting all my chips in on that...I also reminded you that you lie a lot, Tommy.
Could be you're punch drunk?

Do you often want the world to stop so you can get off?

Keep spinning Skippy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be you're punch drunk?

Do you often want the world to stop so you can get off?

Keep spinning Skippy.
Nope...wouldn't mind if you stopped lying to try and make your points but I guess you do you. If you do choose to keep lying I'd rather you be more creative.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...wouldn't mind if you stopped lying to try and make your points but I guess you do you. If you do choose to keep lying I'd rather you be more creative.
Yawn!

Even broken records continue to spin I guess?