• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UDFA wish list

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to start putting yours together. obviously dont post it until after the draft to insure the players are available.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get that punter van d lamp
and Jermaine coupe the 3rd

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright draft is over. time for our lists. these are guys we would like to bring into camp, maybe they could make the team or ps.

Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers
Colt Lyerla TE Oregon
Antonio Richardson OT Tennessee
Anthony Johnson DT LSU
Deandre Coleman DT California
Christian Jones ILB FSU
Shayne Skov ILB Stanford
Max Bullough ILB MSU
Rashaad Reynolds CB Oregon St
Marcus Robinson CB Florida
Loucheiz Purifoy CB Florida
Jerome Couplin III S W&M

redskins never like to draft or bring in guys i say so i threw a bunch of names out there and hopefully one or two get brought in.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright draft is over. time for our lists. these are guys we would like to bring into camp, maybe they could make the team or ps.

Colt Lyerla TE Oregon
Anthony Johnson DT LSU
Christian Jones ILB FSU
Shayne Skov ILB Stanford
Max Bullough ILB MSU
Jerome Couplin III S W&M

redskins never like to draft or bring in guys i say so i threw a bunch of names out there and hopefully one or two get brought in.

Lots of talent out there. Hopefully Allen has called them.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me:
Lyerla, OR
Coleman, Cal
Jones, FSU
Bullough, MSU
Purifoy, FL
Couplin, W&M

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me:
Lyerla, OR
Coleman, Cal
Jones, FSU
Bullough, MSU
Purifoy, FL
Couplin, W&M

We wait to late again. Most of them are gone per rotoworld. I never understand why we don't pounce on UDFA who clearly should have been drafted.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Colt Lyerla TE Oregon
Anthony Johnson DT LSU
Christian Jones ILB FSU
Shayne Skov ILB Stanford
Max Bullough ILB MSU
Jerome Couplin III S W&M

b coleman - saints
lyerla - available
a richardson - vikings
a johnson - dolphins
d coleman - jags
c jones - jags
skov - 49ers
bullough - texans
reynolds- jags
m roberson - available
purifoy - broncos
couplin - lions

dammit i suck at picking skins players.
roberson and lyerla are still available are far as i know

BlueSC_Icetea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are our UDFA's so far:

Hampton S Justin Blake
Southern WR Lee Doss
BYU WR Cody Hoffman
Northwestern WR Rashad Lawrence
USC RB Silas Redd
Notre Dame QB Tommy Rees

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wait to late again. Most of them are gone per rotoworld. I never understand why we don't pounce on UDFA who clearly should have been drafted.

You do realize that most if not all of these guys have agents advising them right?? They are free agents. As such, there people will likely advise them of the teams they have the best chances of making roster on. That might not be us in every case.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that most if not all of these guys have agents advising them right?? They are free agents. As such, there people will likely advise them of the teams they have the best chances of making roster on. That might not be us in every case.

We were 3-13. We need all the help we can get. You and I might be able to start next year Shark....lol

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Colt Lyerla TE Oregon
Anthony Johnson DT LSU
Christian Jones ILB FSU
Shayne Skov ILB Stanford
Max Bullough ILB MSU
Jerome Couplin III S W&M

I love it. It's amazing to me how everyone thinks all these guys are so talented and people are idiotic for not having listened to the "talking heads." Here's where the "talking heads" don't know shit but neither do we because we listen to them. This is where they had these guys and most of us were clamoring for them at those points:

Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers- 4th-5th
Colt Lyerla TE Oregon - 5th -7th
Antonio Richardson OT Tennessee- 2nd
Anthony Johnson DT LSU- 3rd to 5th
Deandre Coleman DT California 4th to 5th
Christian Jones ILB FSU- 3rd to 4th
Shayne Skov ILB Stanford- 3rd to 4th
Max Bullough ILB MSU- 5th to 6th
Rashaad Reynolds CB Oregon St- 3rd to 4th
Marcus Robinson CB Florida- 2nd to 4th
Loucheiz Purifoy CB Florida- 2nd
Jerome Couplin III S W&M- UDFA

Before we complain about our draft, realize the people you get your information from are dumb asses.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. It's amazing to me how everyone thinks all these guys are so talented and people are idiotic for not having listened to the "talking heads." Here's where the "talking heads" don't know shit but neither do we because we listen to them. This is where they had these guys and most of us were clamoring for them at those points:

Before we complain about our draft, realize the people you get your information from are dumb asses.
well a lot of these i got from the talking heads. bullough ive watched play a shit ton. skov and jones ive seen a few of their games. those three were completely my picks nothing to do with the talking heads and they all have off field issues or knee problems in skovs case. so they might be good players, just risky. it will be interesting to see how many of them make rosters.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This. 32 teams just said these guys weren't worth a draft pick after we spent months saying how we'd love them in the third or the fifth or whatever. Keeping that in mind it's tough to call taking somebody like Murphy a reach. We don't know what the league as a whole thought of him or anybody else.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well a lot of these i got from the talking heads. bullough ive watched play a shit ton. skov and jones ive seen a few of their games. those three were completely my picks nothing to do with the talking heads and they all have off field issues or knee problems in skovs case. so they might be good players, just risky. it will be interesting to see how many of them make rosters.

Bullough, Skov, and Jones all have collegiate ability but all three were passed over by talent evaluators who see much more than we do. They can see the little things that make a difference.

It gets old hearing about how poorly our draft was and the argument is guys we didn't take because they were undrafted or were drafted but idiots like Mayock thought it was a bad pick when they had at least three guys slated for the second round go undrafted.

The people that know stated these three players weren't worth a single draft pick...not even a seventh rounder.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seem to love to bash the talking heads but you dont bash the nfl scouts enough. talking heads just evaluate the talent from the film and the combine. nfl scouts do that and much more and still draft busts after busts every year. whats the percentage of 1-3 rounders that become starters after a few seasons? shit ton of misses. sure the talking heads are dumb asses but they predict rounds fairly well in my eyes. sure they miss on a lot of guys, sometimes terribly like yankey. you bash mel for clausen but dont bash the nfl team that took him? now thats just hypocritical.
i think in the end the nfl draft is just one giant shit show. teams have kojo at the very top of their boards but others dont even have him on their boards. the talking heads job is fucked because no matter who is the scout trying to project players rounds and grades they will never come close to being good enough for some people. thats why mcshay always jokes about how badly he misses on some guys and doesnt let it bother him. even if bill polian is the talking head he will still be way off on guys and he was a former nfl scout and gm. both nfl scouts and talking heads do their best and they both equally hit and miss on guys.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find each year interesting watching all the mock drafts on websites and on here. I have said this before, the draft is one of the NFL's biggest events these days is the draft. I think it is great for the NFL and for fans to participate in the predictions. I also think it is funny watching the TV/media types saying picks are bad or watching people on here get mad when they really have no clue. I think the only guy I saw on mocks that actually got drafted by the Skins was Moses.

On the other hand this is also a crap shoot by the professionals. Check back in three years, then you will know whether this was a good draft.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seem to love to bash the talking heads but you dont bash the nfl scouts enough. talking heads just evaluate the talent from the film and the combine. nfl scouts do that and much more and still draft busts after busts every year. whats the percentage of 1-3 rounders that become starters after a few seasons? shit ton of misses. sure the talking heads are dumb asses but they predict rounds fairly well in my eyes. sure they miss on a lot of guys, sometimes terribly like yankey. you bash mel for clausen but dont bash the nfl team that took him? now thats just hypocritical.
i think in the end the nfl draft is just one giant shit show. teams have kojo at the very top of their boards but others dont even have him on their boards. the talking heads job is fucked because no matter who is the scout trying to project players rounds and grades they will never come close to being good enough for some people. thats why mcshay always jokes about how badly he misses on some guys and doesnt let it bother him. even if bill polian is the talking head he will still be way off on guys and he was a former nfl scout and gm. both nfl scouts and talking heads do their best and they both equally hit and miss on guys.

The talking heads had Clausen as high as #1 overall. The NFL team didn't draft him until the second round. GMs are not talent evaluators really...scouts are GMs take information from the scouts to make their decisions. Yes they do look at some film but not nearly enough to truly evaluate "the talent" because they have far more to do.

I don't waste my time bashing the scouts too much because they are the best in the world at what they do. They are far superior to you and me and McShay. It's also not always the fault of the scout that a player doesn't succeed. Sometimes it's about scheme and coaching as well. I have also bashed our organization for not being nearly as successful in talent evaluation as other teams and have begged that Dan Snyder fires Morocco Brown and gets a more successful scouting unit.

But you seem to miss my real point. Where do you and everybody else really get our information? We get it from the talking heads who are not nearly as good at evaluation as a scout. You say things such as Yankey is great because I have seen him play but let me ask you this...Did you record every one of his games, zoom in on his footwork and hand placement, watch his waist bend, his push, and his punch? Did you look at various angles to make sure you didn't miss something from the previous angle? That's what scouts do and WE do not have access to the equipment of the game film to do this. That is why at least 10 Gs (I say at least 10 because I'm not going to go look again and I can't remember how many were taken before Long) were taken before Yankey even though some of the "talking heads" had him as the best.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to life with Gkekoa. We have been putting up with it for 10 years. He is a knowledgable guy most of the time but he gets on a soup box every 5 min. or so. If you agree with him, you are intelligent, if you disagree...you are an idiot.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look guys , most of us here have put our best "guesses" as to who we were going to take . i think i had one player right , last season 3 .

most of us know that paid professionals know more then us and we have access to information onlt on promo videos and general game tapes of games not coaches film

but why have a board if we cant talk about players we like or dislike ? i dont agree with dean on his position on our draft but he put his ideas "out there" while others copped out and didnt give much of an opinion at all

when asked about draft grades they put stuff like "we wont know for 3 years " . most people here gave the grade and put it out there

my feelings on the draft is the team addressed the needs .perhaps not with the players each and every one of us thought but they did it

we will see soon enough how they pan out