• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF's 7'6 Center has a Monster game

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston will be an elite 8 team this year. Beat them and you can talk

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's test that. Test, what are your top 8 bars downtown aka the Best Bar Scene in America that play electronic music?

#UCFacts

I miss firstone. And the BET club that was at pleasure island. But my heart will always be at jj whispers

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you haven't been to a club in a while. The female to male ratio is phenomenal, just like Orlando's Bar scene.

#UCFacts
I’ve been with my wife for 11 1/2 years and even before that, I didn’t go to clubs, I went to bars.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
69-64 UCF BEATS THE #8 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY!

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't help but point out he had 3 field goal misses in that SMU game and you can see all of them in the first 30 seconds of that highlight reel. A rare feat.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I showed up a week before the game was even played talking about how good the team was. Have you forgotten?
few brief comments, then nothing more regarding houston, yes i remember clearly. But you were johnny on the spot immediately folowing

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Tacko. I knew that if he stayed healthy he and UCF would have a great year this year. Big game Saturday.

Not a great team, but Houston was only able to beat them by 11. Give the Knights confidence heading into Saturday.

FIFY.

20-6 is good. If they were an ACC or Big 12 team, they'd be ranked in the top 20 right now. UCF isn't gonna make a long run in the tournament, but they are still a pretty good team in a pretty good conference this year.

Well the AP poll sure doesn't matter when it comes to ranking the NCAA tournament. There isn't a poll out right now that will mean anything in 2 weeks so give me a metric that really matters right now. Also right now, UCF is an 11 seed according to Joe Lunardi and Andy Katz has them as one of the top 36 teams in the country.

Just pointing out that I don't think a Pitt college basketball fan should talk about who is good and who isn't lol.

A conference that has a top 10 team, 2 top 25 teams and 3 top 36 teams, according to Andy Katz. Compare that to the SEC, Pac 12 and Big 12...man what a bad conference. Love how amongst most college sports fans that root for a big team, there's no such thing as improving, you're either good or you're not. UCF is improving and this is probably the best team we've had in 15 years.

We are having a great season in a pretty good conference and we are one of the best 36 teams in the country (Andy Katz) 39th best winning percentage in the country, 23rd best defense in the country and 34th in net rankings. We are still the little guy, noone is saying different, but that doesn't mean we aren't a pretty good team.

I didn't start pumping them up til you said they aren't that good. All I said was SMU only losing by 11 to Houston and us beating them by 50 gave us confidence heading into the huge game Saturday.

few brief comments, then nothing more regarding houston, yes i remember clearly. But you were johnny on the spot immediately folowing

Yeah, just a few brief comments. Spent all day Tuesday telling you and other people how good this Knights team was this year. Sorry I wasn't here Wednesday, Thursday or Friday to talk more shit. I have this thing called a life and it doesn't revolve around this forum.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just a few brief comments. Spent all day Tuesday telling you and other people how good this Knights team was this year. Sorry I wasn't here Wednesday, Thursday or Friday to talk more shit. I have this thing called a life and it doesn't revolve around this forum.
sorry one conversation, i stand corrected. you are correct

Good luck in the tourney, that should put u in , pending something stupid happening