• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF and Nebraska are lame and shouldnt even be talked about.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is the same needy lil bitch as the other UCFucktard they are the same person. Ignore them.

ANY attention good/bad feeds his demented sense of self worth. IGNORE THE MORON! (seriously put him on ignore and it will be better than calling him a moron)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
triggered Nebraska fan is triggered. 4-8 and Scott Frost suxx.

Havent been nothin since 1990s and never will be just like tennessee. Both are pathetic states with pathetic schools... Alabama is a great school, nebraska and tenn and allburn are shit.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see on this board are a bunch of threads about UCF and crummy big 10 and pac 12 teams like Nebraska and Washington. I cant imagine being so board to be talkin about them crummy little programs. I also notice a Notre Dame presence.... who the heck cares? Notre dame is a terrible program and their ranking is always so fraudulent becuase they play such a week schedule. Just like UCF, they play no body all year and then claim natty's. Pathetic. Basically if you arent talking about BAMA football then you arent talking about college football. PERIOD. There is no expection.

My old site was more fun because at least Bama was the center of attention especially because LSU fans were angry that coach O caint snap that big ole 8 GAME LOSING STREAK AGAINST BAMA. Wow imagine losing 8 straight to a "rival" I guess thats like 10rc fans losing what now 13 straight? 14? it will be like 30 in no time lol.

Saban is a god and nothing gonna happen to him. All your other conferences and programs are hot garbage and not worth talkin about. either talk about BAMA or talk about nothing at all. Maybe go move to a college basketball board instead and you can diddle with the Allbarn folks who think their some elite program now because of cheatin Pearl. Lol and go figure LSU got cheatin' Wade but dang near nothing ncaa did about it- thats why Saban will always be your daddy cause he aint getting in trouble for nothin.

Thanks for reading this sorry if my writing is not the best. I am not good at it as you can see lol. If you give me shit I dont really care, I am just prone to grammer mistakes for whatever reason.

ROLL TIDE!
Signed,
FandyFuddPackler

Alabama education right there.

Corrections for you(won't even go into grammar, punctuation)

First paragraph

Bored not board
because not becuase
weak not week
nobody not no body
expectation not expection

I got bored after that.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't pick the low hanging fruit...

Again....This is most likely NOT a Bama fan.

Bama is the best CFB program for a decade now. They're a fucking dynasty. Bama fans don't have to troll like this douche. Instead of telling others how much they suck, Bama fans can just keep it to how great Bama has been and leave it at that.

Q: Which team's fans would want to make Bama fans look bad?
A: auburn fans.

Q: Which fan base has a hard-on for UCF and Nebraska?
A: auburn fans.

Scott Frost is the common denominator between UCF and Nebraska.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too easy to get past this douch-bag troll's distraction.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even a good troll job, just sounds like a retarded inbred child