• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF and Nebraska are lame and shouldnt even be talked about.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see on this board are a bunch of threads about UCF and crummy big 10 and pac 12 teams like Nebraska and Washington. I cant imagine being so board to be talkin about them crummy little programs. I also notice a Notre Dame presence.... who the heck cares? Notre dame is a terrible program and their ranking is always so fraudulent becuase they play such a week schedule. Just like UCF, they play no body all year and then claim natty's. Pathetic. Basically if you arent talking about BAMA football then you arent talking about college football. PERIOD. There is no expection.

My old site was more fun because at least Bama was the center of attention especially because LSU fans were angry that coach O caint snap that big ole 8 GAME LOSING STREAK AGAINST BAMA. Wow imagine losing 8 straight to a "rival" I guess thats like 10rc fans losing what now 13 straight? 14? it will be like 30 in no time lol.

Saban is a god and nothing gonna happen to him. All your other conferences and programs are hot garbage and not worth talkin about. either talk about BAMA or talk about nothing at all. Maybe go move to a college basketball board instead and you can diddle with the Allbarn folks who think their some elite program now because of cheatin Pearl. Lol and go figure LSU got cheatin' Wade but dang near nothing ncaa did about it- thats why Saban will always be your daddy cause he aint getting in trouble for nothin.

Thanks for reading this sorry if my writing is not the best. I am not good at it as you can see lol. If you give me shit I dont really care, I am just prone to grammer mistakes for whatever reason.

ROLL TIDE!
Signed,
FandyFuddPackler

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just stopped by to vote potato salad.

Imagine my disappointment.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and welcome Dandy Pudge Fackler.
Glad to have you here.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ewwwwww!!!! Whut have we hear?!?

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk but I think it has a learning disability
What you talking ‘bout Willis???

Oh, you mean Randy Dude Spackler.
Yeah, he’s pretty fucking dumb.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see on this board are a bunch of threads about UCF and crummy big 10 and pac 12 teams like Nebraska and Washington. I cant imagine being so board to be talkin about them crummy little programs. I also notice a Notre Dame presence.... who the heck cares? Notre dame is a terrible program and their ranking is always so fraudulent becuase they play such a week schedule. Just like UCF, they play no body all year and then claim natty's. Pathetic. Basically if you arent talking about BAMA football then you arent talking about college football. PERIOD. There is no expection.

My old site was more fun because at least Bama was the center of attention especially because LSU fans were angry that coach O caint snap that big ole 8 GAME LOSING STREAK AGAINST BAMA. Wow imagine losing 8 straight to a "rival" I guess thats like 10rc fans losing what now 13 straight? 14? it will be like 30 in no time lol.

Saban is a god and nothing gonna happen to him. All your other conferences and programs are hot garbage and not worth talkin about. either talk about BAMA or talk about nothing at all. Maybe go move to a college basketball board instead and you can diddle with the Allbarn folks who think their some elite program now because of cheatin Pearl. Lol and go figure LSU got cheatin' Wade but dang near nothing ncaa did about it- thats why Saban will always be your daddy cause he aint getting in trouble for nothin.

Thanks for reading this sorry if my writing is not the best. I am not good at it as you can see lol. If you give me shit I dont really care, I am just prone to grammer mistakes for whatever reason.

ROLL TIDE!
Signed,
FandyFuddPackler
giphy.gif

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he does not know that there is a place to do the Alabama circle jerk up in here. Took me a while to get used to this mansion.

Here you go, Fanny:

Alabama Crimson Tide

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost and UCF live rent free in blahburn fan's heads.

This is likely a blahburn fan's ALT passing themselves off as an Alabama fan.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the Washington Redskins