• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UC signs 2 white kids (twin brothers)!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if I'm happy or if I'm sad about Xavier's collapse..... They also seem to be on their way to irrelevance. It will be a sad day to go back to a Cincinnati where everyone is pretending to have always been a Buckeye basketball fan.

Maybe Chris Mack was a better coach than I realized.

Fuck em

Carry on

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if I'm happy or if I'm sad about Xavier's collapse..... They also seem to be on their way to irrelevance. It will be a sad day to go back to a Cincinnati where everyone is pretending to have always been a Buckeye basketball fan.

Maybe Chris Mack was a better coach than I realized.

Attrition started under Mack. They lost multiple recruiting classes, including a full class, to transfers. It has not stopped under Steele - and he's not been able to stem the bleeding. But, the 4 guys that are returning and Sr's this year, have not stepped up at all. Q looks worse than McNeal for UC - and that is saying something.

X is currently 1-4, having lost 2 games already at home. The next 4 games are: Home - Gtown; @Creighton; Home - Marquette, and @Seton Hall. The only game that looks to be winnable is the Gtown game. If that were to be the case, they would be 2-7 with 3 home losses in their 5 home games.

They still have to play Butler twice, travel to Gtown, and host 'Nova. Chances are, with how things are trending - X is going to finish under .500 in league play.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the twin brothers - the higher rated of the two, Gabe, is averaging 28ppg, double digit rebounds per game, and is shooting 42% from 3.

The kid is going to end up being re-evaluated to a mid 4* by years' end. His brother, I don't have full stats on, but I do know on that team that is loaded, Mason has led the team in scoring several time - scoring into the upper 30's and 40's a few times.

UC also signed a 4* kid from out west, who is supposed to be pretty good. Coach Brannen putting together a pretty damned good class.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched some highlights of Gabe Madsen.... He looks like he'll be a legit scorer from the minute he hits campus. Like a lot of young players, he can probably stand to gain a little more muscle if he's going to hold up for the whole year. It's encouraging to see good prospects coming to Cincinnati. I'll remain skeptical until I see the results, but it's a good start.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy has sucked in basketball for at least 55 years. They were a one hit wonder, The Big O was AMAZING, but since then, UC has almost never lived up to their hype.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy has sucked in basketball for at least 55 years. They were a one hit wonder, The Big O was AMAZING, but since then, UC has almost never lived up to their hype.

Fun fact - Cincinnati has more than double the amount of tourney appearances than the Golden Gophers. At least the Gophers have never had any hype.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t they fuck their sisters in Minnesota? Oh, wait, that’s all The Somali’s their pumping those numbers up.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact - Cincinnati has more than double the amount of tourney appearances than the Golden Gophers. At least the Gophers have never had any hype.

Yeah, Tourney appearances and then early exits. They even get bounced early when they go to the NIT or one of those other post season consolation tournaments.

So that's about all Cincy has ever had, hype. I bet against them every March, they are my most consistent money maker EVER.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Tourney appearances and then early exits. They even get bounced early when they go to the NIT or one of those other post season consolation tournaments.

So that's about all Cincy has ever had, hype. I bet against them every March, they are my most consistent money maker EVER.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was dealing with a gambling sharp. I would have been more careful.

I'd like to know if Minny overperformed or underperformed in tourneys, but given they have made only 13 of them, the sample size is just too small to know.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t they fuck their sisters in Minnesota? Oh, wait, that’s all The Somali’s their pumping those numbers up.

They eat hot dish and fuck their sisters... That sounds right.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They eat hot dish and fuck their sisters... That sounds right.

17 Fortune 500 companies are based here in Minnesota, and UMn has produced more Nobel Prize winners than the entire SEC and AAC conferences COMBINED.

That doesn't come about from fucking our sisters. That is WV you are thinking about, lol. If anything, we are fucking YOUR sisters/cousins!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was dealing with a gambling sharp. I would have been more careful.

I'd like to know if Minny overperformed or underperformed in tourneys, but given they have made only 13 of them, the sample size is just too small to know.

Dude, Minny's cbb fortunes have SUCKED since Clem the Gem chose to screw us over and the NCAA, who ignores the crimes of programs like UCLA and UNC, chose to make an example out of UMn. So sure, Cincy's BEST sport has BARELY outperformed the sucking wind Gopher bb program(Our 12th best sport, maybe?), congrats!!!

Still doesn't help Cincy bb rank among the Top 30-40 programs of the last 50-55 years. In some categories, they may have fallen out of the Top 50 even?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Minny has probably overperformed in the limited # of tournaments they have gotten into.

See, the difference between Minny and Cincy, is Minny has ALWAYS played in a high quality conferece. UMn has multiple seasons where they finished ranked anywhere from #6 in the nation, to #17, but did not get into the NCAA tourney, on the other side of the coin, Cincy has probably a dozen, if not dozens of seasons where they were not ranked and yet got into the tourney, because of playing a bunch of creampuffs.

How many B1G teams, right now, are ranked among the Top 40-45 teams in the NET rankings? TWELVE?

The old Big East, after Cincy joined it, was similar, and that is probably one of the few times Cincy got into the tourney and OUTperformed. They finished like 10th or 11th in the conf, snuck in, and ended up going to the Sweet 16 I think? Which made sense, the Big East had beaten up on them and prepared them for the Big Dance.

But the Metro and the Conf USA, and now the AAC??? Cincy needs to move into a REAL Conf. Will help them in cbb and in cfb.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Minny's cbb fortunes have SUCKED since Clem the Gem chose to screw us over and the NCAA, who ignores the crimes of programs like UCLA and UNC, chose to make an example out of UMn. So sure, Cincy's BEST sport has BARELY outperformed the sucking wind Gopher bb program(Our 12th best sport, maybe?), congrats!!!

Still doesn't help Cincy bb rank among the Top 30-40 programs of the last 50-55 years. In some categories, they may have fallen out of the Top 50 even?

You are not making any sense. Aside from a short period in the 80s and then a short period after Bob Huggins, the Bearcats have been a perennial tournament team. They've made the tournament the past 9 seasons. They appeared in 14 consecutive tournaments from 1992-2005. That's 23 tourneys in the last 27 years. The idea that this isn't a top 30-40 program is just silly..... There are not anywhere close to 30 teams that can claim that much sustained success.

Hell, our football program has been better than yours over the past 20 years as well..... I mean, I'll give you this year (blind squirrel.)

You guys are good at hockey. Nice to have a sport where only 10 other cold weather schools compete.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny has probably overperformed in the limited # of tournaments they have gotten into.

See, the difference between Minny and Cincy, is Minny has ALWAYS played in a high quality conferece. UMn has multiple seasons where they finished ranked anywhere from #6 in the nation, to #17, but did not get into the NCAA tourney, on the other side of the coin, Cincy has probably a dozen, if not dozens of seasons where they were not ranked and yet got into the tourney, because of playing a bunch of creampuffs.

But the Metro and the Conf USA, and now the AAC??? Cincy needs to move into a REAL Conf. Will help them in cbb and in cfb.

I'm guessing I'm just not following your point here..... Are you trying to say that a basketball team finished anywhere from #6-17 in the AP poll, but did not make the tournament? That has NEVER happened and it never would. Just stop.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1949 Gophers were NOT invited to play in the NCAA Tournament.

#6 rated in the country, was NOT invited to play in the NCAA tournament.