• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyus "Stones" Jones

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, thanks for the invite:thumb:.

Everyone on the NBA boards is well aware of 'Cane and your "conversation" as the two of you seem to chase each other to every thread tossing pointed barbs back and forth.

Your prediction was very good. Very few expect anything from a #46 pick. But making the prediction in a very weak point guard year does keep it at very good instead of great. And I still don't necessarily think he is the best point guard. As I stated, I like my point guards to have more assists. Even when Clarkson was playing PG he had very low assist numbers. For this reason I would choose Elfrid Payton over Jordan Clarkson. His greater number of assists more than makes up the scoring differential. Plus he has the name and the hair. :D

And as for a scoring point guards I would likely take Zach LaVine over Clarkson as well.

Just my :2cents: since you asked.

And Shaqdaddy disappears from this conversation...Shocking.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You expect to earn a medal for it or something? One in every 150 Americans have it, so it's really not that big a deal. It's not something I would post in great detail today, though. There's a difference between being 22 and 28 years old...

quite frankly I don't give a FUCK about it... OR you...:rolleyes2:

keep posting stupidity, asshole. i'll continue to call you out on it...

as far as ANY rise in your "maturity" i'm CLEARLY not seeing any rise in it. do keep working on it, though...:lol:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quite frankly I don't give a FUCK about it... OR you...:rolleyes2:

keep posting stupidity, asshole. i'll continue to call you out on it...

as far as ANY rise in your "maturity" i'm CLEARLY not seeing any rise in it. do keep working on it, though...:lol:

Yet, you're the one that initiated the topic...Go figure.:L

Focus on your own crappy life and the world will be a better place.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, you're the one that initiated the topic...Go figure.:L

Focus on your own crappy life and the world will be a better place.

mentioned it in passing. you mad...?

thanks for the concern about MY life, though. it's soooo much appreciated...:finger:

hope things go well in your Jenny Craig program...:heh:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mentioned it in passing. you mad...?

thanks for the concern about MY life, though. it's soooo much appreciated...:finger:

hope things go well in your Jenny Craig program...:heh:

I'd understand if you were trying to impress your desired girlfriend @Shaqdaddy11

But yeah, opinions make assholes...Spin it however you want but you were in fact the insitgator.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd understand if you were trying to impress your desired girlfriend @Shaqdaddy11

But yeah, opinions make assholes...Spin it however you want but you were in fact the insitgator.

well, first off SHE'S married, and so am I. but your help in this matter is once again appreciated...:rolleyes2:

btw it HAS been you that's gone out of his way to be a jack-ass. I mean they way you try and pick at Heatles, TurnUp, Shaqdaddy to name a few you DO bring this kinda on yourself there, chubby cheeks...:finger:

so i'll make you a deal. you can begin to fuck off any time you'd like, and i'll watch you continue to make an ass of yourself. deal...?

insitgator. huh, what kinda gator IS that if you don't mind my asking...:heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Shaqdaddy disappears from this conversation...Shocking.

Terribly sorry for not replying in the last 24 hours. You see the weather has been really nice today so I decided to spend it outside with the family.

You do remember what 'the outside' is, do you? It's that magical place out of your moms basement.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, first off SHE'S married, and so am I. but your help in this matter is once again appreciated...:rolleyes2:

btw it HAS been you that's gone out of his way to be a jack-ass. I mean they way you try and pick at Heatles, TurnUp, Shaqdaddy to name a few you DO bring this kinda on yourself there, chubby cheeks...:finger:

so i'll make you a deal. you can begin to fuck off any time you'd like, and i'll watch you continue to make an ass of yourself. deal...?

insitgator. huh, what kinda gator IS that if you don't mind my asking...:heh:

Yep definitely some sophisticated posters there...:lol:

I love how you defend Heat "fans" after years of bashing them...Must be a massive climate change on the boards for you.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terribly sorry for not replying in the last 24 hours. You see the weather has been really nice today so I decided to spend it outside with the family.

You do remember what 'the outside' is, do you? It's that magical place out of your moms basement.

ooooh, a one-line mom's basement post...Never seen that before.

So, any counterargument to logic's post? Is Zach LaVine not a better player than Clarkson? Or should everyone just continue to live in your fantasy world and "insert Lakers player here" when it come to future All-Stars?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, Summer League MVP! Joins the list of NBA greats like Josh Selby, Glen Rice Jr and Kyle Anderson.

Just after summer league in 2014 I (correctly) predicted Jordan Clarkson would be the best PG of the draft - quite a statement seeing he was the #46 pick. It was a prediction made in a 'prediction thread', that's all it was.

Apparently summer league performance only matters when it comes to Laker players.:L

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, thanks for the invite:thumb:.

Everyone on the NBA boards is well aware of 'Cane and your "conversation" as the two of you seem to chase each other to every thread tossing pointed barbs back and forth.

Your prediction was very good. Very few expect anything from a #46 pick. But making the prediction in a very weak point guard year does keep it at very good instead of great. And I still don't necessarily think he is the best point guard. As I stated, I like my point guards to have more assists. Even when Clarkson was playing PG he had very low assist numbers. For this reason I would choose Elfrid Payton over Jordan Clarkson. His greater number of assists more than makes up the scoring differential. Plus he has the name and the hair. :D

And as for a scoring point guards I would likely take Zach LaVine over Clarkson as well.

Just my :2cents: since you asked.

Once you factor in the fact that LaVine is 3 years younger than Clarkson then I can understand that. Clarkson is not too shabby either, I don't think you were saying Clarkson sucks but he's not too far behind those other PGs. He is more of a shooting guard, he compares pretty okay to kobe in size.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooooh, a one-line mom's basement post...Never seen that before.

So, any counterargument to logic's post? Is Zach LaVine not a better player than Clarkson? Or should everyone just continue to live in your fantasy world and "insert Lakers player here" when it come to future All-Stars?

No, LaVine is not the better player. But a great NBA blogger like yourself should know that.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep definitely some sophisticated posters there...:lol:

I love how you defend Heat "fans" after years of bashing them...Must be a massive climate change on the boards for you.

yep, we DEFINITELY had our differences. so what? LMAO see what I mean? this crap writes ITSELF...:pound::pound::pound:

keep up the good work, tubbo...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you factor in the fact that LaVine is 3 years younger than Clarkson then I can understand that. Clarkson is not too shabby either, I don't think you were saying Clarkson sucks but he's not too far behind those other PGs. He is more of a shooting guard, he compares pretty okay to kobe in size.

6'5" vs 6'6". lol yeah pretty close...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time of the 2014 draft, Clarkson was drafted as a PG, LaVine as a SG. Just because Clarkson changed positions to suit the teams needs doesn't make my prediction incorrect.

You'd think Todd, the great NBA blogger would know that :L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't, at least not right now. I think LaVine has more upside as he is the more talented player. But, Clarkson is better right now.

I wouldn't complain about either one on my team though.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I clearly was not saying that Clarkson sucks. Shaqdaddy is not far off in saying he is the best point guard from the 2014 draft. I was simply pointing out that it is not as cut and dried as she is making it and there are a couple that I would choose over Clarkson. That is just personal opinion and what one looks for in the position. Clarkson should definitely be in the conversation and clearly was a steal at #46. However, simply posting "no" to other names offered does not strengthen Shaqdaddy's argument and makes it seem a wee bit as her view is purple and gold tinted.