• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyus "Stones" Jones

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I clearly was not saying that Clarkson sucks. Shaqdaddy is not far off in saying he is the best point guard from the 2014 draft. I was simply pointing out that it is not as cut and dried as she is making it and there are a couple that I would choose over Clarkson. That is just personal opinion and what one looks for in the position. Clarkson should definitely be in the conversation and clearly was a steal at #46. However, simply posting "no" to other names offered does not strengthen Shaqdaddy's argument and makes it seem a wee bit as her view is purple and gold tinted.

I made a wild and outrageous prediction two years ago which happened to come true, or is at least debatable. @HurricaneDij39 exclaimed I said something else. That sad little man wanted to argue just for the hell of it because the Internet is the only way he has the chance to actually speak to a woman.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson should definitely be in the conversation and clearly was a steal at #46. However, simply posting "no" to other names offered does not strengthen Shaqdaddy's argument and makes it seem a wee bit as her view is purple and gold tinted.

^^^THIS

@Shaqdaddy11

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time of the 2014 draft, Clarkson was drafted as a PG, LaVine as a SG. Just because Clarkson changed positions to suit the teams needs doesn't make my prediction incorrect.

You'd think Todd, the great NBA blogger would know that :L

Here's something you probably didn't know - Ben Gordon was also listed a PG coming out of UConn in 2004.:L

He was moved out of the position pretty much day one of preseason with the Bulls...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here i woulda thought tubbo was beating the ladies of him with a stick with THAT winning personality...:heh:

Lol I used to accuse Cane of being Sman all the time. Some of the posts he makes have to be troll posts.