• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyus "Stones" Jones

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be the reason why he feels the need to rate every post "bullshit" every time someone says something mean about him.

Yeah, my wife knows someone who actually DOES suffer from that condition. I personally don't know all that much about it, but trust me when i say it does her personality NO wonders...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be the reason why he feels the need to rate every post "bullshit" every time someone says something mean about him.

No, I rate posts as such because you two are talking to yourselves again about nothing as usual.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really the whole point, but let's go with it.

How'd Kevin Love and Michael Beasley fare together in their time in Minnesota? Back in my CBS days, a lot of posters jumped on their bandwagon during their first year together in 2010-11 due to their big numbers and highly touted draft statuses, and in spite of their poor record that season with the Wolves. How'd that one end, again?

Point is, let's wait for success to actually happen first before we proclaim Russell/Clarkson is the "backcourt of the future".

Or that they can't play together on the same court at the same time and MUST come off the bench...?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well back on the CBS sports boards he DID say he suffers from Aspargers(spelling). Dunno if he just said it to make people feel sorry for him, though...

No seriously, I'm actually honored that you remembered that about me. When was that, six years ago? Damn, and we haven't ever conversed a whole lot in the time since. Therefore, I give you my thanks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really the whole point, but let's go with it.

How'd Kevin Love and Michael Beasley fare together in their time in Minnesota? Back in my CBS days, a lot of posters jumped on their bandwagon during their first year together in 2010-11 due to their big numbers and highly touted draft statuses, and in spite of their poor record that season with the Wolves. How'd that one end, again?

Point is, let's wait for success to actually happen first before we proclaim Russell/Clarkson is the "backcourt of the future".

Which brings me to a previous question: so we're not allowed to make predictions on this board anymore?

Which is all this was - a prediction. You're the only one getting pissy about it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No seriously, I'm actually honored that you remembered that about me. When was that, six years ago? Damn, and we haven't ever conversed a whole lot in the time since. Therefore, I give you my thanks.

6 years? Er, no. Try again...

but yeah, i remember ...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or that they can't play together on the same court at the same time and MUST come off the bench...?

It was your buddy that claimed them both to be PG's...Sure they can share a court together, but that doesn't mean they're good at it.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 years? Er, no. Try again...

but yeah, i remember ...

The advantage of having Asperger's is that you remember random shit from long ago.

Yeah, it was six years. Really. I remember writing that post after I had taken a summer-long hiatus from the boards after LeBron's decision.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The advantage of having Asperger's is that you remember random shit from long ago.

Yeah, it was six years. Really. I remember writing that post after I had taken a summer-long hiatus from the boards after LeBron's decision.

It also explains why you have difficulties in social interaction.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which brings me to a previous question: so we're not allowed to make predictions on this board anymore?

Which is all this was - a prediction. You're the only one getting pissy about it.

A prediction. Really, is that all it was? Or were you just building up your team for attention?

If you say that's all it was, I'll hold you to it. We'll see what happens in the coming years, then.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A prediction. Really, is that all it was? Or were you just building up your team for attention?

If you say that's all it was, I'll hold you to it. We'll see what happens in the coming years, then.

:L

Christ Todd,my you really are slow today.

Is Clarkson not the best PG from the 2014 draft?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

STILL don't it was THAT long ago, but whatever...

You said you had it, that's all i remember...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Christ Todd,my you really are slow today.

Is Clarkson not the best PG from the 2014 draft?
An accomplishment akin to being the tallest at a midget convention. I like my point guard to provide assists: 2.4 assists in 32 minutes is not very respectable for a PG in my opinion.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An accomplishment akin to being the tallest at a midget convention. I like my point guard to provide assists: 2.4 assists in 32 minutes is not very respectable for a PG in my opinion.

Thanks for joining. I can see you've been paying a lot of attention between the conversation Todd and I are having.

But let me bring you up to speed:

Just after summer league in 2014 I (correctly) predicted Jordan Clarkson would be the best PG of the draft - quite a statement seeing he was the #46 pick. It was a prediction made in a 'prediction thread', that's all it was. Whether or not he's the tallest at a midget convention is not the point.
Todd had to good grace to claim I said he was going to be an All-Star. Todd is generally full of shit and the majority of the other posters will agree. Clarkson was drafted as a PG and played a lot of PG minutes in his first season. Todd claims he's not a PG. Again Todd is full of shit.

Now regarding his assist numbers: After the Lakers drafted Russell and the team had high needs of a decent SF, Clarkson moved up to the SG spot with Kobe taking over as Small Forward. Hence, Clarkson's lack of assists. As a combo guard he was generally considered one of the better scorers on the team and was focused on shooting more than passing.

Anything else you'd like to add sweetheart?

Last edited:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for joining. I can see you've been paying a lot of attention between the conversation Todd and I are having.

But let me bring you up to speed:

Just after summer league in 2014 I (correctly) predicted Jordan Clarkson would be the best PG of the draft - quite a statement seeing he was the #46 pick. It was a prediction made in a 'prediction thread', that's all it was. Whether or not he's the tallest at a midget convention is not the point.
Todd had to good grace to claim I said he was going to be an All-Star. Todd is generally full of shit and the majority of the other posters will agree. Clarkson was drafted as a PG and played a lot of PG minutes in his first season. Todd claims he's not a PG. Again Todd is full of shit.

Now regarding his assist numbers: After the Lakers drafted Russell and the team had high needs of a decent SF, Clarkson moved up to the SG spot with Kobe taking over as Small Forward. Hence, Clarkson's lack of assists. As a combo guard he was generally considered one of the better scorers on the team and was focused on shooting more than passing.

Anything else you'd like to add sweetheart?
Sure, thanks for the invite:thumb:.

Everyone on the NBA boards is well aware of 'Cane and your "conversation" as the two of you seem to chase each other to every thread tossing pointed barbs back and forth.

Your prediction was very good. Very few expect anything from a #46 pick. But making the prediction in a very weak point guard year does keep it at very good instead of great. And I still don't necessarily think he is the best point guard. As I stated, I like my point guards to have more assists. Even when Clarkson was playing PG he had very low assist numbers. For this reason I would choose Elfrid Payton over Jordan Clarkson. His greater number of assists more than makes up the scoring differential. Plus he has the name and the hair. :D

And as for a scoring point guards I would likely take Zach LaVine over Clarkson as well.

Just my :2cents: since you asked.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL don't it was THAT long ago, but whatever...

You said you had it, that's all i remember...

You expect to earn a medal for it or something? One in every 150 Americans have it, so it's really not that big a deal. It's not something I would post in great detail today, though. There's a difference between being 22 and 28 years old...