• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two shot after argument over Seahawks vs 49ers game in Fresno, CA

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two shot after argument over 49ers game in Southeast Fresno | abc30.com

Wow people are so stupid, it's unclear from the piece if everyone at that home were S.F. fans or it was a mixed party with both fan bases. Still no matter the case it's just sports if it's that upsetting to you then don't watch if you cannot handle the chance the team you want to win might lose.

As a Californian that loves the Seahawks I wore my Seahawks stuff on gameday on Cannery Row in Monterey,CA along with my lady before the game, everyone was cool to us we went to have breakfast and the manager said " We refuse service to Seahawk fans " before laughing and talking to us about the game.

I made eye contact with a few wearing Niners gear I'd give them a smile or nod they'd do the same and we'd go on walking to our destinations. I had an older gentleman tell me " I want to tell you how badly San Francisco is going to beat Seattle today but I just don't believe it " we had a little back and forth and I told him the truth I was very worried about the game as a Seahawks fan I expected the Niners to have a good shot at winning the game.

Two random people walked up to us and said " Go Hawks " at different times though the day not sure if they were really rooting for Seattle or maybe just not wanting the Niners to win, I believe most sports fans are like that and no matter who they root for are decent people.

After the game we went out to dinner and I told her not to wear our Seahawks gear that there well could be drunken and upset Niner fans about that I'd rather not deal with. Although I didn't see any of those types I think it's important to be aware how hostile people can be after a game like this NFC Championship. This type of article reminds me some people have little going on in their life and take these games way too seriously. For some their only enjoyment in life is basking in reflected glory of the teams they choose to latch onto.

Also I'm not throwing stones at the Niner fan base I just happened to see this piece while reading about the game, had the game gone different something like this might have happened in the Washington or any sports area in the US or really.

I hope the victims make a full and speedy recovery and the attacker ( if he is in fact guilty ) gets to spend a lot of time thinking about his actions in prison.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AS much as we love our teams and support them you always have to keep in mind it's a game… NEVER should it lead to violence… I saw plenty of 49rs fans up here sporting there gear and I respect the fact they love there team… I love my team… It's all good…

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to call this a case of someone who takes their sports too seriously, but I know it's gotta be more complicated than that. It's just sad that a football game seems to have been the tipping point.