• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Twin 150's 2018

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And "7 time" is done and he took out Almirola on his way. Suarez may have some damage as well.

Snake bit this year so far anyway.

What car does he drive Sunday?? Didn't they say he'd have to go on bended knee to a teammate?

How many cars would they bring? One for the Clash, one for the race?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One quiet bright spot in this past week's proceedins is that the 43 with Bubba Wallace driving an RCR Camaro has earned a 7th place starting spot while the turncoat Almirola is back with Danica.

I hope Wallace Jr becomes a sensation and the 43 runs up front all season long. It would really cool if won this race for the King. The sport needs a renaissance of sorts, big time and I can think of not a better feel-good storyline than to have that fantasy of mine become reality!!!

Agreed.

Bubba was a breath of fresh air for sure.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What car does he drive Sunday?? Didn't they say he'd have to go on bended knee to a teammate?

I'm not sure, but normally, I think they only have a primary and a back up in the hauler.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once Jimmie wrecked in the clash, I'm sure they brought another car down on a spare hauler. When he wrecked again last night, I'm sure they did the same thing again in case he wrecks in practice today or tomorrow. I don't see why he would need to borrow a teammate's car.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Jimmie wrecked in the clash, I'm sure they brought another car down on a spare hauler. When he wrecked again last night, I'm sure they did the same thing again in case he wrecks in practice today or tomorrow. I don't see why he would need to borrow a teammate's car.

Just saying what I heard as the race was on.

Or thought I heard anyway. I think it was Jeff Gordon who said it.