• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tuesday, July 23 Convo: Cubs @ Dbags

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood (6-6 2.79 ERA) vs. Corbin (11-1 2.35 ERA)

Time to get back on the winning side and get back first place!:bullshit:

Let's see what shitty lineup Gibson throws out there in this game.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woo! You can't just go out of order and create a thread! There are rules man! We are not running amateur hour around here! :L

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This defies all the laws of the land, no theme song and out of order :(

You bad boy.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do, but the Dodgers are peaking too early. You will see.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I will post this but I will trade koobs and contacts for Chris young. That is an automatic trade win!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw guys, just flag and report Sports Killer with the little red diamond looking things under your favorite teams. No need for douches like him to be in here.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw guys, just flag and report Sports Killer with the little red diamond looking things under your favorite teams. No need for douches like him to be in here.[/QUOTE

That is the purpose of that button? I assumed it was kind of like the three sea shells! Well then, I guess I flagged myself a few times. It is okay, it provided a medium for a demolition man joke. Those opportunities don't come around too often!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have literally sat in my room crying while listening to boys to men while polishing off a pint of bunny tracks ice cream! You see what you put me through, dbacks!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw guys, just flag and report Sports Killer with the little red diamond looking things under your favorite teams. No need for douches like him to be in here.[/QUOTE

That is the purpose of that button? I assumed it was kind of like the three sea shells! Well then, I guess I flagged myself a few times. It is okay, it provided a medium for a demolition man joke. Those opportunities don't come around too often!

you crack me up.... hahaha

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw guys, just flag and report Sports Killer with the little red diamond looking things under your favorite teams. No need for douches like him to be in here.

You don't know how to use the three shells?

The reports have been seen guys, FYI...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post doesn't count. Glory you're up

Lol I'm ok with him cutting the line since he hasn't gone before. I am disappointed that he picked no theme song though. Someone needs to tell him that we made this shit official when he comes on next time.

I have literally sat in my room crying while listening to boys to men while polishing off a pint of bunny tracks ice cream! You see what you put me through, dbacks!

I have nothing but Taylor Swift on. I'm thinking about just ending my life. Not because the DBacks suck, but because I have nothing but Taylor Swift on.

Well that and because I lost all my vCash.

This joke just proves you are the most brilliant man here Gary. :whoo:

SportsHoopla rocks! I didn't flag him just cause I was warning him that things are legit here. He's an ESPN troll, but Ill give anyone a shot to play nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing but Taylor Swift on. I'm thinking about just ending my life. Not because the DBacks suck, but because I have nothing but Taylor Swift on.

Well that and because I lost all my vCash...

Lol at the vCash! My wife and daughter love Taylor swift. It seems to me that she is a poor judge of character! She might want to try going out with a different type of guy...like the kind that won't always break her heart. Oh well, I guess that is part of the fun...

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't end your life, glory! We just got to building our friendship avatar! One image will just look sad and pathetic...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the vCash! My wife and daughter love Taylor swift. It seems to me that she is a poor judge of character! She might want to try going out with a different type of guy...like the kind that won't always break her heart. Oh well, I guess that is part of the fun...

Give her my number Gary, Ill treat her right. If we do break up, then there's the plus that I get a song hating on me.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't end your life, glory! We just got to building our friendship avatar! One image will just look sad and pathetic...

We're like a tripod with 2 legs.... I guess more like a bipod, but I personally don't want to tell people we are bi.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know how to use the three shells?

Cool man. I'm just going to give you guys a head's up whenever ESPN trolls show up. We were all regulars there previously so we know how to separate them from the regs pretty easily. As you could imagine ESPN was troll city.