• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antoine Walker got a huge contract too. LOL...there are TONS AND TONS of pro athletes that got big contracts that were humongous mistakes and did not end up deserving them in the slightest.

your biggest defense of whiteside that you keep going back to is that he got a huge contract that his team ended up regretting in a huge a way. WHOOP D FUCKING DOO.

Him being a league leader didn't seem to impress you much either.
Maybe just let it go.
Blazers are quite happy with him and right now that is all that matters.
After all of this, I don't really give 2 fucks what you think of him or pretty much anything else.
You've shown your stripes here hundreds of times.
Everyone knows what they are dealing with.

Maybe repost some of your Browns greatness posts from this summer :kissass:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again

Whiteside has good stats but his team loses. It happens all the time

just look at his counter part- Ivica Zubac

20 minutes- 15 points.

Whiteside SUCKS. He does not help a team. he hurts it.

expensive trash

Umm.
They'll win way more games then the Cavs.

T.T. putting up decent stats in a going to be season mostly full of losses, so by your same standards he must suck more.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Blazers are happy at all with Whiteside...bc they are a worse team this year with Whiteside it seems. That being said, he isn't a player that I want on my team. Seems like every game he puts up "big" numbers, they lose. He isn't helping.

17 and 19 - loss
22-11 - loss
22 and 9 - loss
16 and 19 - loss

6 and 14 - win
12 and 12 - win

He also averaged 4 fouls and 3 TO's a game in only 25 minutes.

I mean Wiggy does have some good points LOL

This is a team that is seen as a WCF team or bust. They can't miss the playoff or get ousted in the first round or it is a bad season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Blazers are happy at all with Whiteside...bc they are a worse team this year with Whiteside it seems. That being said, he isn't a player that I want on my team. Seems like every game he puts up "big" numbers, they lose. He isn't helping.

17 and 19 - loss
22-11 - loss
22 and 9 - loss
16 and 19 - loss

6 and 14 - win
12 and 12 - win

He also averaged 4 fouls and 3 TO's a game in only 25 minutes.

I mean Wiggy does have some good points LOL

This is a team that is seen as a WCF team or bust. They can't miss the playoff or get ousted in the first round or it is a bad season
the more he plays the worse they are

with Nurkic out and losing Collins for extended time and the fact that Pau is hurt/washed they are going to have continue playing the dinosaur that cant shoot, cant pass and is not quick enough to defend in today's schemes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is just awful in this era of the nba and his selfish "me first" attitude just makes it worse.

He has always been more concerned with getting his than is what is good for the team.

and his game just sucks in todays NBA

he is an expensive loser. Its why the Heat got rid of him and instantly regretted signing him to one of the worst contracts in the NBA of the last decade.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? are we gonna say raef lafrentz was great because he got a big time contract?

how about for Dodgers fans? Remeber Darren Dreifort? a guy that got a big time contract based mostly on potential? Would any of you guys be like--- -well- he got a big contract so that must mean he doesnt suck?! LOL

There are more pro-athletes than I can count that got contracts that they did not end up deserving--- getting a big contract is BY NO MEANS anything close to a reason to defend a guy as a good player. One of the stupidest things i have ever heard.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he was?
He probably was.

Thanks for validating my point.
Despite the past history, he changed whatever was needed to be the only player to go from a minimum to having multiple teams offer a max.
So he went from being an underachiever to not? Props I guess.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? are we gonna say raef lafrentz was great because he got a big time contract?

how about for Dodgers fans? Remeber Darren Dreifort? a guy that got a big time contract based mostly on potential? Would any of you guys be like--- -well- he got a big contract so that must mean he doesnt suck?! LOL

There are more pro-athletes than I can count that got contracts that they did not end up deserving--- getting a big contract is BY NO MEANS anything close to a reason to defend a guy as a good player. One of the stupidest things i have ever heard.
And it's not like this is baseball and they are the Yankees. They can sign disaster contracts like Kevin Brown, Sterling Hitchcock, Irabu and just outspend the mistakes with no cap and a huge market.

Never thought to think the signing of Swisher and Bourn was such a brilliant move.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is just awful in this era of the nba and his selfish "me first" attitude just makes it worse.

He has always been more concerned with getting his than is what is good for the team.

and his game just sucks in todays NBA

he is an expensive loser. Its why the Heat got rid of him and instantly regretted signing him to one of the worst contracts in the NBA of the last decade.

So Bam had nothing to do with Whiteside losing minutes or not being needed?
Are you fucking insane?
Bam is a fucking monster and he's 22 years old.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm.
They'll win way more games then the Cavs.

T.T. putting up decent stats in a going to be season mostly full of losses, so by your same standards he must suck more.
First signing a big deal makes someone a great player now this mountain of irrational? OK. Blazers are good and cavs are not. Does this mean you'd make an argument favoring Zubac over Vucevic?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Getting a big contract wasn't the point.
Nice spin though.
Going from a min to a max in 1 year had NEVER happened before or since.
At least 6 teams were willing to offer, if I recall correctly.
That's 20% of the league, and pretty much every team that had the cap space and needed a C.

He won't get another max, so don't go down that road, but he sure as fuck earned the offers he received for this contract and he never melted down, got lazy, or any of the things you guaranteed.

As far as Blazers losses, how many Blazers games have you watched?
All the blame goes to him?
You're so full of shit.
The only real bad loo they have was vs Warriors and they didn't lose cause of Whitesides play.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First signing a big deal makes someone a great player now this mountain of irrational? OK. Blazers are good and cavs are not. Does this mean you'd make an argument favoring Zubac over Vucevic?

Wiggy said big stats in losing efforts = worthless player.
If Whiteside is bad, then by his 'logic', TT should be in the G league cause the Cavs sure as hell have never won many games when TT was on the court with out LeBron.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy said big stats in losing efforts = worthless player.
If Whiteside is bad, then by his 'logic', TT should be in the G league cause the Cavs sure as hell have never won many games when TT was on the court with out LeBron.
But often TT put up big stats in winning efforts...in the Finals, no less.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bam had nothing to do with Whiteside losing minutes or not being needed?
Are you fucking insane?
Bam is a fucking monster and he's 22 years old.
A monster? Very similar stats to TT at age 22. was he a monster?

I do like Bam, BTW.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But often TT put up big stats in winning efforts...in the Finals, no less.

So have many others when they’ve shared the court with LeBron and a bunch of shooters.

Nice role player, for sure, on those teams.

Nothing to do with this conversation, though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure what he is compared to all centers, but he has 3.3 in 26.1 minutes/game. TT is 2.7 and 33.7

There's top guards that avg more fouls than him.

I want my center to avg close to 3 fouls. WTF are you really doing as a C/rim protector if you're not picking up fouls? That sounds like teams are getting whatever they want in the paint with very little resistance