• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

troy polamalu

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradshaw was carried by the best defense probably ever assembled. He gets no love from me.

4 SUPERBOWL WINS AND MVP IN 1,,,hard to say anything bad about that

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and 2 wideouts that made clutch plays. Yeah, he was the best QB the Steelers ever had up to that point, and for 20+ years after that, but that isn't saying much.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and 2 wideouts that made clutch plays. Yeah, he was the best QB the Steelers ever had up to that point, and for 20+ years after that, but that isn't saying much.

lets put this all in perspective,if football wasn't a team sport BRADY would have 10 SuperBowl Rings by himself,BUT THE THING IS IT TAKES EVERYONE TO WIN IT ALL

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that. But Some QB's carry their team, some are carried.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Bradshaw's style.....one mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi, then just fling it as far as he could and hope Swann or Stallworth would get there first.....the guy was a warrior, too...he'd play with a separated shoulder, a concussion, he just didn't care.....

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Bradshaw's style.....one mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi, then just fling it as far as he could and hope Swann or Stallworth would get there first.....

I didn't realize he could count to 3.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why isn't this thread titled terry bradshaw?

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hereby stake claim to this thread in the name of the steelers!

cope.gif

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he learned that in college.....not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he was a baller......

Not to bad for a guy who has a hot wife,played in some early movies,has a great job talking about what he love's and was a hard nose QB.$$$$$$$$ not too bad for a "dull"knife! :lol:

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to bad for a guy who has a hot wife,played in some early movies,has a great job talking about what he love's and was a hard nose QB.$$$$$$$$ not too bad for a "dull"knife! :lol:

He definitely over achieved, on many levels......

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not that i went searching through you precious little board

every fucking thread shows up at the top of the homepage:loco2:

how sad you have to explain forum 101 to a seemingly grown man who somehow manages to afford a computer and internet service.

is this 1992? I thought people knew how this shit worked nowadays.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how sad you have to explain forum 101 to a seemingly grown man who somehow manages to afford a computer and internet service.

Thanks for chiming in Debbie. Please stop back when you get the time.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And by the way, I figured with your extensive computer/browser knowledge you might have heard of a bookmark. This is a simple devise that, in this case, allows the user to bypass the main page for the one portion of the site that is relevant to their interest. In this case we find that Bengals discussions are relevant to Bengals fans and therefore many of us have 'bookmarked' the Bengals board thereby bypassing the main page. On the other hand, the common Steeler fan is a bandwagoner that has never been to Pittsburgh. For this reason, they are naturally insecure and find the need to relieve their frustrations on message boards. These types of fans generally hang on the main board and wait for a "Steeler-Relevant" post - When given a chance to chime in, it makes this type of fan excited to "prove" that they are a true fan and not simply a frontrunning bandwagon douchebag.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for chiming in Debbie. Please stop back when you get the time.

ahhh look, I figured you'd be over that dent I put in your little fetal forehead all those years ago. gimme a break, she never told me you were in there.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way, I figured with your extensive computer/browser knowledge you might have heard of a bookmark. This is a simple devise that, in this case, allows the user to bypass the main page for the one portion of the site that is relevant to their interest. In this case we find that Bengals discussions are relevant to Bengals fans and therefore many of us have 'bookmarked' the Bengals board thereby bypassing the main page. On the other hand, the common Steeler fan is a bandwagoner that has never been to Pittsburgh. For this reason, they are naturally insecure and find the need to relieve their frustrations on message boards. These types of fans generally hang on the main board and wait for a "Steeler-Relevant" post - When given a chance to chime in, it makes this type of fan excited to "prove" that they are a true fan and not simply a frontrunning bandwagon douchebag.
Hilarious, rep-worthy post. :)
However, the bolded part is completely wrong. :p