• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

troy polamalu

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you just saying that only homos talk about other dude's hair? What does it mean when a guy actually searches for pictures of another dude's hair?

on the contrary...i think Peko is a badass and a major difference maker

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Manning lost the SB to the Colts, and the year they won he was carried by his defense and his running game. Manning has a bad habit of not winning the big one. The only reason he won it once, and barely then, was he was facing a Rex Grossman led Bears team. Also the year he won the SB was actually one of his worst years as a playoff QB. Had he not been bailed out against the Ravens in the wildcard round by a fantastic defensive preformance he would have lost. He has a 39 QB rating that game. He is a chocker and has continuously choked playoff games away.

In the Saints game, Manning made one bad throw. He still had nearly a 90 passer rating and 333 yards, but Drew Brees played out of this world. The Colts D gave up 24 other points, so even if you take out Manning's pick 6 they would have lost.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made a mistake in the most critical moment when the game was on the line. He had a chance to be the great Peyton Manning and lead his team back and he choked. That simple. Theres not even really anything to discuss there.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, there's not. Manning played a mostly good game, and has played very well in the playoffs as a whole. The choker thing is simply not true.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it not? He choked that game away by making a mistake at a critical moment. That is the definition of a choker.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was a bad mistake, but the D played worse than Manning did. He didn't have his best game. It happens. It doesn't make him a choker.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it not? He choked that game away by making a mistake at a critical moment. That is the definition of a choker.

One game shouldn't make or break a mans career or difine him as a "choker". Just my opinion!:nod:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does. That is the exact definition of a choker. Making a mistake in the critical moment of a game. This is his MO in the playoffs. He just isn't a top 20 playoff QB. I get the regular season love, but if not for an improbable run by his D and running game he is still sitting at home with zero super bowls in his career.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does. That is the exact definition of a choker. Making a mistake in the critical moment of a game. This is his MO in the playoffs. He just isn't a top 20 playoff QB. I get the regular season love, but if not for an improbable run by his D and running game he is still sitting at home with zero super bowls in his career.

Alot of "if's"..but who know's? Personaly i never really cared for the guy but respect him as a QB.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He did choke on that ONE play even though it was a GREAT play by a veteran, savvy CB.

But that doesn't make him a "choker". Brady must be a choker as well since he could hardly complete a pass against the Jets last season in the playoffs or the Ravens the season before, let alone be in any kind of position to actually win the game. In fact, any player who has lost a game in the playoffs is also a "choker".

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Manning. He is right up there with Favre as my most hated most overrated.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when was Tracy Porter a veteran, saavy CB? wasn't he just like 24 at the time. And Brayd has won 3 SB's and let his team back to take the lead in the 4th. Manning has led his team to a .500 playoff record and lost them a SB.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

LOL. His MO is making a critical error at a crucial moment? This from one game? Jesus. Tom Brady had a couple of bad playoff games. He actually has a lower passer rating in the playoffs than Manning. In the game that the Colts beat the Pats to get to the SB, Brady threw a pick and the Pats lost by 4 points. I guess Brady is a choker.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did choke on that ONE play even though it was a GREAT play by a veteran, savvy CB.

But that doesn't make him a "choker". Brady must be a choker as well since he could hardly complete a pass against the Jets last season in the playoffs or the Ravens the season before, let alone be in any kind of position to actually win the game. In fact, any player who has lost a game in the playoffs is also a "choker".

Thats part of the game,i guess all QB's are choker's then.Not one of them can ever say they didn't throw a bad game or make a bad play at the worst time.It is what it is though.:nod:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You're right, he was young, but it was a GREAT play by him. Perfect read.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thats part of the game,i guess all QB's are choker's then.Not one of them can ever say they didn't throw a bad game or make a bad play at the worst time.It is what it is though.:nod:

Feel free to rep me for my astute observation.

In fact, feel free to give me one a week for the next month.

Just sayin'.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Manning. He is right up there with Favre as my most hated most overrated.

If thats how ya feel..you got that right.But there's know since of debating then.You feel the way you feel,and we feel the way we feel about the "choker"deal...so thats about it! lol its all good Tubb's! :)

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a terrible read by Manning. And Brady has also won 3 SB's. Leading his team into range for the score in all of them. Manning lost that one. He also has a 9-9 playof record and until "he won" the SB against the Bears was widely though of as a choke artist. Sadly he didn't win that SB, he was just along for the ride in all 3 games.