• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Troy Aikman on Undeniable with Joe

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a freakish situation.Troy turned Jimmy Johnson down twice....Played for Switzer at Oklahoma..
Transfered to UCLA......Ends up with Jimmy at DALLAS.......and then plays for Barry with DALLAS.....
talk about strange.. almost drafted by the Mets.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and by the way...I've always gotten the feeling that whenever they interview one of THE TRIPLETS , just below the surface there is an anger towards Jerry Jones....because of what might have been. And Troy said that the COWBOYS might not have won anymore Super Bowls with Jimmy, but their team would have been far better off in seasons to come....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and by the way...I've always gotten the feeling that whenever they interview one of THE TRIPLETS , just below the surface there is an anger towards Jerry Jones....because of what might have been. And Troy said that the COWBOYS might not have won anymore Super Bowls with Jimmy, but their team would have been far better off in seasons to come....

Troy Aikman and Jimmy became huge friends. Aikman never liked Switzer as the coach of the Cowboys. I really never heard Emmitt say anything. As far as Irvin, I think he loves Jerry. He might think what might have been if Jimmy would have stayed the coach, but then again if Jimmy was the coach for longer he may have gotten rid of him for his off the field troubles.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Aikman and Jimmy became huge friends. Aikman never liked Switzer as the coach of the Cowboys. I really never heard Emmitt say anything. As far as Irvin, I think he loves Jerry. He might think what might have been if Jimmy would have stayed the coach, but then again if Jimmy was the coach for longer he may have gotten rid of him for his off the field troubles.
Jimmy was Keeling talent period. He even said Stars got star treatment, and said if a star fell asleep in a meeting he wasn't gonna be cut.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones was cheap with EMMITT SMITH......Jerry once called EMMITT SMITH, "a luxury, not a necessity".. I think EMMITT always remembered that. Paraphrasing.....EMMITT said after the firing of Jimmy......If they don't need Jimmy, maybe they don't need me. Michael was furious over the firing of Jimmy... It was the U of Miami thing......Jerry is a proven idiot about 'football matters". Romo wasn't one of his deals. The COWBOYS have won 3 super bowls in the "Jones era" because of one phone call Jerry made to an old college friend. (a college friend who had just won a college national championship.) The COWBOYS have won things in spite of Jerry Jones, not because of him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones was cheap with EMMITT SMITH......Jerry once called EMMITT SMITH, "a luxury, not a necessity".. I think EMMITT always remembered that. Paraphrasing.....EMMITT said after the firing of Jimmy......If they don't need Jimmy, maybe they don't need me. Michael was furious over the firing of Jimmy... It was the U of Miami thing......Jerry is a proven idiot about 'football matters". Romo wasn't one of his deals. The COWBOYS have won 3 super bowls in the "Jones era" because of one phone call Jerry made to an old college friend. (a college friend who had just won a college national championship.) The COWBOYS have won things in spite of Jerry Jones, not because of him.
Emmitt was a luxury and Jimmy was one of 500 coaches who could win a Super Bowl with those Cowboys...It's my understanding that Jerry's drink of choice is JW Black label....good stuff

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Plus one, plus one.......it continues even today with those great Jerrah decisions. Weeden as your back up, choosing Cole Beasley over Harris, etc., etc.

Jerrah has been successful at increasing the value of his franchise and taking huge risks on players with issues.