• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump firing Bolton is an example of how completely random motion and bad intentions can have decent outcomes, just because that's what random motion is, and Trump dragging Bolton is weird for me, since I hate them both so much. I want to like the dragging of Bolton, but I can't stand it's Trump doing it.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in a province headed by pretty much Christian Taliban at this point. Fucking idiot.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Rhino party want to mow down the Rocky Mountains to make a giant parking lot?

Edit: Sorry, it was to see the Pacific sunset - It was paving the province of Manitoba to make a giant parking lot (lol) - Some other initiatives...

• Eliminating Canada’s national debt by transferring it to Quebec so that it will disappear when that province separates.
  • Correcting the fiscal imbalance by moving the federal government to Calgary.
  • Raising the average temperature in Canada by selling the three territories to Mexico.
  • Turning Ottawa into one, giant day care centre.
  • repealing the law of gravity
  • paving the province of Manitoba to create the world’s largest parking lot
  • instituting illiteracy as Canada’s third official language
  • tearing down the Rocky Mountains so that Albertans could see the Pacific sunset; this would also have the benefit of providing Albertans with a few extra minutes of daylight
  • building sloping bicycle paths across the country so that Canadians could “coast from coast to coast”
  • annexing the United States, which would take its place as just another Territory in Canada’s backyard, in order to raise the average national temperature
  • breeding a mosquito that would only hatch in January so that “the little buggers will freeze to death”
  • turning Montreal’s rue Ste-Catherine into the world’s longest bowling alley
  • selling the Canadian Senate at an antique auction in California
  • painting Canada’s coastal sea limits on the bottom of the ocean so that Canadian fish would know where they were at all times
  • Called on the Yukon Territory to change its name to GroupAction, and to invoice the federal government for $250-million in sponsorship fees.
  • Urged genetic modification of exotic animals so that they can live in the Yukon and battle it out on the streets of Whitehorse to increase tourism. “This will also give us an opportunity to answer that age-old question: Can a polar bear kick a lion’s ass?”
  • repealing the law of gravity
  • paving the province of Manitoba to create the world’s largest parking lot
  • instituting illiteracy as Canada’s third official language
  • building sloping bicycle paths across the country so that Canadians could “coast from coast to coast”
  • annexing the United States, which would take its place as just another Territory in Canada’s backyard, in order to raise the average national temperature
  • breeding a mosquito that would only hatch in January so that “the little buggers will freeze to death”
  • turning Montreal’s rue Ste-Catherine into the world’s longest bowling alley
  • selling the Canadian Senate at an antique auction in California
  • painting Canada’s coastal sea limits on the bottom of the ocean so that Canadian fish would know where they were at all times
  • counting the Thousand Islands to make sure none are missing
  • banning lousy Canadian winters.
  • a vow to make bubble gum Canada’s new currency
  • higher education by building taller schools
  • the guaranteed annual orgasm
  • putting the party back into political party (the whole reason for the Rhinos)
  • a promise to immediately resign if, by error, any of its candidates was actually elected
  • sensible erections
  • a national bake sale to eliminate the National Debt
  • raising all streets 30 feet off the ground to prevent pedestrian fatalities
  • lowering the boiling point of water to save energy
  • creating a cartel of the world’s snow producing countries, call it “Snowpec”, and export snow to cool down the Middle East conflict
  • putting wheels under the West Edmonton Mall so it could tour Canada
  • bringing back the good old English system of driving on the left-hand side of the road, but as a phase-in buses and trucks will remain driving on the right-hand side in the first year
  • putting the “mock” in “demockracy”
  • moving Prince Edward Island into Lake Ontario to move it closer to Central Canada.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bringing back the good old English system of driving on the left-hand side of the road, but as a phase-in buses and trucks will remain driving on the right-hand side in the first year
My fav

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like higher education by building taller schools :D

/a national bake sale to eliminate the national debt is pretty good as well

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My job requires me to view some unseemely shit on a regular basis, so horrors like this do not affect me the way they might affect you. I encourage you to NOT watch this, and if you feel you must, PLEASE watch it without sound. You can watch the subtitles for like 15 seconds to get the gist.

I shared this here because the thread has some of the best reaction gifs I have ever seen.

Last edited:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8ANL5Ug.jpg

Just wow.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My job requires me to view some unseemely shit on a regular basis, so horrors like this do not affect me the way they might affect you. I encourage you to NOT watch this, and if you feel you must, PLEASE watch it without sound. You can watch the subtitles for like 15 seconds to get the gist.

I shared this here because the thread has some of the best reaction gifs I have ever seen.

I just watched this on mute and I have to ask, is the beat/melody comparable to the Bears Super Bowl shuffle?!?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My oldest* friend was supposed to take his family to Disney world last week but it got delayed a week due to Dorian; now I get to torment him about going to Disney World on 9-11.

*Known him almost 7 weeks

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they mean will but a lot of the 9-11 Never Forget profile pics on Facebook and Twitter look more celebratory than somber. Never forget that I kept quiet.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they mean will but a lot of the 9-11 Never Forget profile pics on Facebook and Twitter look more celebratory than somber. Never forget that I kept quiet.

We're realistically only a few years away from people saying "Happy 9/11".

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched this on mute and I have to ask, is the beat/melody comparable to the Bears Super Bowl shuffle?!?
Imagine the Super Bowl Shuffle set to country music.

Status
Not open for further replies.