• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who's going to replace John Bolton? Ted Nugent? Kanye West? Bill O'Reilly?
EEIJASxUwAA1CfU

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time that Trump went full Steinbrenner and hired a fired guy. I'm pulling for the mooch.

Or Billy Martin.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaders of California ministry charged with forced labor

What is sad I bet this happens more often than we think. Often I see the folks outside of Walmart parking lots and all have too many similarities. Their sign (ie..how it is written) and always having a child in a stroller and what stinks you never know which is legit and which isn't. It doesn't stop me from giving but this really hurts the folks that truly need the help.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Jason Kenney is any kind of example Trudeau will win in a landslide.

What the fuck is wrong with us!?!?!
I'll never understand the undying Liberal loyalty to this guy. They think he's their Barack Obama without realizing that Obama is an actual genius in addition to his charisma and other personality charms whereas Trudeau memorizes a cue-card before going out in public and then shits himself if someone asks a question he didn't study for.

They not only had every reason to turf him when he lied about the affair to start with, they had a perfect ready-made replacement on hand who ticked literally every box they could've imagined wanting - a woman, an indigenous person, an MP from a part of the country they weren't performing well in polling-wise, and someone who actually understands how the law works and had been made to look like a god damn martyr in the whole ordeal - and they turfed her instead lol.

If Scheer has even a fraction of the tact Harper did going after Martin in the 00's these guys are screwed. I'm not sure he does though.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Scheer has even a fraction of the tact Harper did going after Martin in the 00's these guys are screwed. I'm not sure he does though.

That's the crux right there - Trudeau is no good, but Scheer is failing to capitalize on this no goodness and as a result, I think Junior is going to get another mandate.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the crux right there - Trudeau is no good, but Scheer is failing to capitalize on this no goodness and as a result, I think Junior is going to get another mandate.
Scheer's already made three or four bad steps. The whole "didn't grow up with much" thing was just...weird. Nobody's voting for your 8 year old self, man.

The other problem the Tories have is the NDP already came out and joined the fear-mongerers and stated they wouldn't prop up a Tory gov't, which means they literally learned nothing from the most successful leader they ever had to spent 2 years propping up Stephen Harper's first mandate and eventually made the pre-Trudeau Liberals the third party.

If the most realistic win here for Scheer is a minority gov't that means he'd have to either hope for a Green breakthrough (see post 7309, it's probably not happening) or for the Bloc to re-take Quebec and have them prop them up which is a non-starter for more reasons than I can count.

So yeah, the Liberals are probably still going to be in power on October 22. If they wind up in the minority maybe Trudeau will step aside and someone competent will step in there but I'm not holding my breath.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah, the Liberals are probably still going to be in power on October 22. If they wind up in the minority maybe Trudeau will step aside and someone competent will step in there but I'm not holding my breath.

Hadn't considered this.

And now I actually have hope for the next 5 years.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have time for the problem with outside money trying to play a part in our politics and think it warrants examination but this whole "name and shame" thing Kenney is trying out there is, again, very dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.