• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in time for Xmas for that Trumpster on your list...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“If one child asks about oral sex or something explicit and the teacher answers it, it doesn’t mean the other 30 kids want to hear it,” said Robert Woods, who has four boys in public school. “Why can’t the teacher just say ‘That’s outside our curriculum. Please ask your parents if you really want to know’?”

Such a good paragraph.
First, I am pretty sure all the kids want to hear someone ask the teacher about oral sex. Second, I'm pretty sure none of the students want to ask their parents about oral sex.

Especially if the parents are the type to bum rush a school board meeting specifically to AVOID talking about sex.

The kids will just have to resort to learning about sex the regular way. The Internet. What could go wrong?

"Mommy, do you have to buy dinner for both the midget AND the goat before sex? Who is supposed to bring the handcuffs?"

Is the teacher hot?

*about* oral sex. Not *for*.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially if the parents are the type to bum rush a school board meeting specifically to AVOID talking about sex.

The kids will just have to resort to learning about sex the regular way. The Internet. What could go wrong?

"Mommy, do you have to buy dinner for both the midget AND the goat before sex? Who is supposed to bring the handcuffs?"

Yeah, not all families are comfortable talking about oral and anal sex or watch The Brown Bunny on holidays like @jstewismybastardson and his family do. So in some cases its better to ask teachers these questions and watch The Brown Bunny in a class environment.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5l7yoawjf0l31.jpg

baexhqik4zk31.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not all families are comfortable talking about oral and anal sex or watch The Brown Bunny on holidays like @jstewismybastardson and his family do. So in some cases its better to ask teachers these questions and watch The Brown Bunny in a class environment.

tenor.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hoo boy.

I tell you what, my PhD would have been much easier if I could just tell the people with actual authority and expertise around me what is and they'd passively agree with it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I'm no geopolitical expert, but this seems... not great.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, any credibility that NOAA had has disappeared like a fart in Hurricane Dorian.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hoo boy.

I tell you what, my PhD would have been much easier if I could just tell the people with actual authority and expertise around me what is and they'd passively agree with it.

Well, any credibility that NOAA had has disappeared like a fart in Hurricane Dorian.

I'm OK with this release by NOAA. They didn't like the categorical dismissal by the NWS. I think it's just clarifying the way information was disseminated.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm OK with this release by NOAA. They didn't like the categorical dismissal by the NWS. I think it's just clarifying the way information was disseminated.

It's the timing that stinks, Kenny. I think they knew as early as later on Sunday that Alabama was not going to be impacted by Dorian. They could have released a statement at that point, yet they waited another five days. It looks like they were pressured to issue this statement in order to appease someone in a powerful position. The optics are terrible.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hoo boy.

How many Trump Org employees are in government agency leadership rolls?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The categorical dismissal by NWS was correct. A sub-5% chance of a sliver of Alabama getting hit by tropical storm force winds is not an evacuation condition for the state, and getting out in front of that tweet before people who saw it and not the most up-to-date weather reports could cause a dangerous unnecessary evacuation, especially since the state wasn't going to be expecting one and ready to facilitate it.

NOAA treating Trump's tweet with the "technically correct" gloves and undermining the local NWS report trying to prevent a dangerous situation is a sort of 1984-style revisionist pandering that can't be allowed, especially since Trump's tweet wasn't even technically correct.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how legit this is, but the GOP is becoming such a parody of itself it's laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.