• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The southern pollen invasion has resulted in my first dose of Zyrtec. Which is making me feel more like a zombie than I ever have.

Need a nap.

Oh, there is an actual pollen event? That's good, at least there's a reason my eyes have been burning so much.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, there is an actual pollen event? That's good, at least there's a reason my eyes have been burning so much.
atlanta_pollen.jpg

The right side is pretty much Atlanta right now.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this poll was before this:

That protestor, it turns out, has a child with mercury poisoning.

What's worse, this is his apology. Watch and listen at about 0:25 - he chuckles while saying this is an issue the protestors and people in Grassy Narrows "take very seriously". Again, this is in regards to a woman with a child with mercury-borne conditions:

Even as an outside, neutral observer, what is he bringing to the table as a party leader at this point? His budget flopped, the economy is sputtering, he's managed to get his country blackballed by the two largest economies in the world, his brand as a friend to women/Natives/marginalized peoples is completely in tatters, he's embroiled in scandal entirely of his own creation, he's done absolutely nothing for the country's largest industry and he's losing ground in polls to literally two of the worst opposition party leaders who have ever existed. He's doing so badly that the freakin BQ is suddenly not irrelevant. And next week, caucus is almost a lock to kick Raybould and Philpott out because they "made him look bad" and won't just shut up and go away like every worthless fish wrap newspaper editorial has begged them to do for the last month because feminism or something?

The election is 7 months out. They can get a new leader in place in 6 weeks. They really don't have to lose this the way they are. They just need to realize that this guy clearly isn't his father and bite the bullet already.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this poll was before this:

That protestor, it turns out, has a child with mercury poisoning.

What's worse, this is his apology. Watch and listen at about 0:25 - he chuckles while saying this is an issue the protestors and people in Grassy Narrows "take very seriously". Again, this is in regards to a woman with a child with mercury-borne conditions:

Even as an outside, neutral observer, what is he bringing to the table as a party leader at this point? His budget flopped, the economy is sputtering, he's managed to get his country blackballed by the two largest economies in the world, his brand as a friend to women/Natives/marginalized peoples is completely in tatters, he's embroiled in scandal entirely of his own creation, he's done absolutely nothing for the country's largest industry and he's losing ground in polls to literally two of the worst opposition party leaders who have ever existed. He's doing so badly that the freakin BQ is suddenly not irrelevant. And next week, caucus is almost a lock to kick Raybould and Philpott out because they "made him look bad" and won't just shut up and go away like every worthless fish wrap newspaper editorial has begged them to do for the last month because feminism or something?

The election is 7 months out. They can get a new leader in place in 6 weeks. They really don't have to lose this the way they are. They just need to realize that this guy clearly isn't his father and bite the bullet already.
You know I watched that video of Trudeau waiting for the pie in the face.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump’s “Axis of Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.