• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welp, time to get serious about that whole "get a job in Europe" thing.

Sorry Canada, I love ya but you are not far enough away from the ginormous tire fire that this shit hole country is about to become.

C'mon, we all know Trump will pick a sound logical well researched choice as a replacement and not just someone that praised him a lot.

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually, my heart, my gut and my abject fear lobe tell me he's going to nominate Giuliani.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And perhaps a constitutional amendment that says any justice confirmed during the tenure of a president removed from office for illegal activity MUST be replaced by the next democratically elected president. IE: not the crony that replaces the criminal. Next elected president.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Hell, he would be almost as rich as he says he is if he just took the money daddy gave him and invested it in the S&P500 while eating KFC on his couch all this time.

last math I saw, he's worth about $3.4B, and had he dropped daddy's money into the S&P500, and gone golfing/whoring every day, he'd be worth in excess of $8B

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whats the terrible news for today? Or should I check back later....

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whats the terrible news for today? Or should I check back later....

Comeds, we're counting on you to be the ray of sunshine and provide us with uplifting stories.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I know Trump is a criminal and a racist, but I voted for him because the supreme court seat was too important to lose. Now he gets to appoint another. I am happy."

This is a direct quote from Facebook.

This is a real, live actual human being that I know.

This person also has been going off about the restaurant that punted Propaganda Barbie. And wants everyone else to be outraged.

Locking Children in cages, Institutionalizing racism, making friends with enemies and making enemies of friends, forcing American companies overseas and putting American people out of work, all the hatred/racism/violence/misogyny, AND all that corruption and self-serving his businesses and his kids' businesses... No, I am supposed to be outraged that a lying piece of shit couldn't get Salmon.

Fuck these people.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, well as long as we have that settled. I'm not a business expert by any means, but it sure would be nice to get some shovels in the ground at some point in this process.

I guess they can't actually start construction until the deal is officially closed.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Canadian government would like to see construction accelerate on the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion, but has no control over decisions to resume or start new work until it takes ownership of the major crude oil pipeline project, Canada's natural resources minister said.

"We think that construction and staying on a schedule is important, but that will be up to Kinder Morgan as long as they are the owner of the pipeline," Jim Carr said in an interview in Washington, D.C. where he is attending the World Gas Conference.

Carr said he expects the deal to close in "mid to late summer."

https://ca.yahoo.com/finance/news/c...n-pipeline-until-deal-171507796--finance.html

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to follow up that handshake with a Pepe stomp.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I know Trump is a criminal and a racist, but I voted for him because the supreme court seat was too important to lose. Now he gets to appoint another. I am happy."

This is a direct quote from Facebook.

This is a real, live actual human being that I know.

Here's another real live actual human being who's never been in my kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.