• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably have more empathy for him if he decided to stop selling Nike merchandise based on all the child labo(u)r they utilize to manufacture their apparel.
Kaep turned down 2 NFL contracts to keep his pity party going.

I feel about as bad for him as I do Bryce Harper and Manny Machado.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep turned down 2 NFL contracts to keep his pity party going.

I feel about as bad for him as I do Bryce Harper and Manny Machado.
Where?

I'm not saying you or anyone should feel bad for him but the only contract I have heard him being offered was from the Bronco's and that was before he started kneeling. Elway kind of mislead about that, I guess he had second thoughts on admitting tampering.

Were there two others?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where?

I'm not saying you or anyone should feel bad for him but the only contract I have heard him being offered was from the Bronco's and that was before he started kneeling. Elway kind of mislead about that, I guess he had second thoughts on admitting tampering.

Were there two others?
Was just over-simplifying - he opted out of his Niners deal and then the Ravens decided against signing him when he wouldn't promise to stop kneeling.

He also probably fucked himself out of being a Dolphin by wearing a tshirt with Fidel Castro's face on it. Despite some countries' leaders thinking ol' Fidel was a "larger than life leader who served his country for half a century", that probably ended his chances of becoming the Dolphins QB when Tannehill went down a couple of years ago.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just over-simplifying - he opted out of his Niners deal and then the Ravens decided against signing him when he wouldn't promise to stop kneeling.

He also probably fucked himself out of being a Dolphin by wearing a tshirt with Fidel Castro's face on it. Despite some countries' leaders thinking ol' Fidel was a "larger than life leader who served his country for half a century", that probably ended his chances of becoming the Dolphins QB when Tannehill went down a couple of years ago.

I never heard that, not saying it wasn't true but I did not read it reported locally. I heard stories about them worrying about his girlfriend, but also heard he was never really under consideration here.

What, you do not think a fan base with a large portion having Cuban heritage would dislike someone wearing a Fidel shirt?

Kap showing up in Baltimore wearing a John Elway shirt probably didn't help.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just announced here yesterday that they are building a $600m Data Center just outside Columbus.

Within bike riding distance of my house.
Google, right, not Amazon?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at Trump weighing 243 lbs - There's your definition of fake news right there.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is the next Democrat president going to have the balls to declare lack of healthcare coverage a national emergency? Or declare possession of assault rifles a national emergency? Low taxes on the wealthy? Pollution?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is the next Democrat president going to have the balls to declare lack of healthcare coverage a national emergency? Or declare possession of assault rifles a national emergency? Low taxes on the wealthy? Pollution?

Inept, flatulent, ignorant leadership.

But what I want to know is how @KennyBanyeah would have Trump respond on Twitter to the rumors that White House staffers are saying Trump smells like diapers.

(We already know the NY Post headline would be Trump Dumps Stored Near Rump, subheadline: Dirty Diaper rumors fly fast and wet!)

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. With very few exceptions, they never have the balls to play hardball (no pun intended) the way the Republicans do.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it came across my desk this morning what exactly you meant by this and I haven't stopped laughing for 8 minutes.

giphy.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Schoolhouse Rock video is no longer applicable and that makes me sad.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never heard that, not saying it wasn't true but I did not read it reported locally. I heard stories about them worrying about his girlfriend, but also heard he was never really under consideration here.

What, you do not think a fan base with a large portion having Cuban heritage would dislike someone wearing a Fidel shirt?

Kap showing up in Baltimore wearing a John Elway shirt probably didn't help.
Related:

Report: Kaepernick wanted $20M from AAF - TSN.ca

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of shit - three ministers were shuffled last month and the only one of those who was even in cabinet prior to that was Raybould. Her replacement at Justice was Navdeep Bains' #2; why couldn't he take over VA?

Status
Not open for further replies.