• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These idiot drones are effin up travel...

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These idiot drones are effin up travel...

Heathrow's schedule operates on a knife's edge as it is. There is 0 excess capacity for issues there.

As somebody who spent way too much time there last year during numerous connections, this kinda shit makes me want to punch people.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heathrow's schedule operates on a knife's edge as it is. There is 0 excess capacity for issues there.

As somebody who spent way too much time there last year during numerous connections, this kinda shit makes me want to punch people.
I found Stansted pleasant.

Heathrow and Gatwick can suck a fart.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found Stansted pleasant.

Heathrow and Gatwick can suck a fart.
I like Heathrow when things are going well. There's some excellent shops and food options and if you're either in the right fare class or have status, some of the lounges are lovely. And the sheer number of destinations you can get to directly from there, or with just one stop for me with a connection in London, is unbeatable.

Once the fog or anything heavier than the standard English drizzle moves in though...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I like Heathrow when things are going well. There's some excellent shops and food options and if you're either in the right fare class or have status, some of the lounges are lovely. And the sheer number of destinations you can get to directly from there, or with just one stop for me with a connection in London, is unbeatable.

Once the fog or anything heavier than the standard English drizzle moves in though...

BA lounge is great.
if you don't have access, paying GBP28 for a sandwich and a pint sucks.
but then those samples at World of Whiskey....

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the meeting now. "Okay, for the speech we need people killed by immigrants, preferably gruesome, and NEVER involving a gun, please. Now get on it."

Day after day, precious lives are cut short by those who have violated our borders. In California, an Air Force veteran was raped, murdered and beaten to death with a hammer by an illegal alien with a long criminal history.

In Georgia, an illegal alien was recently charged with murder for killing, beheading and dismembering his neighbor.

In Maryland, MS-13 gang members who arrived in the United States as unaccompanied minors were arrested and charged last year after viciously stabbing and beating a 16-year-old girl.

Over the last several years, I've met with dozens of families whose loved ones were stolen by illegal immigration. I've held the hands of the weeping mothers and embraced the grief-stricken fathers. So sad. So terrible.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude... can you seriously not spell the word forest?

Also, forest fires cannot be totally prevented. Saying they should "never" happen is dumb as fuck. Many of them are natural. And fires serve an important role in nature. And you've already embarrassed yourself talking about raking the woods, which is fucking absurd.

Also also, are you really not going to help Americans devastated by natural disaster? That's ridiculous.

Last edited:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude... can you seriously not spell the word forest?

Also, forest fires cannot be totally prevented. Saying they should "never" happen is dumb as fuck. Many of them are natural. And fires serve an important role in nature. And you've already embarrassed yourself talking about raking the woods, which is fucking absurd.

Also also, are you really not going to help Americans devastated by natural disaster? That's ridiculous.

You just gotta try to outrun those fires...

giphy.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you can can feel the crushed adderall in your nostrils : the prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.