• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant more that a typically Republican voter may be leaning toward voting for the Democrat because he/she is fed up with Trump but because Kasich is an option votes for him instead. I likewise agree no Democrat would ever vote for Kasich.

Of course, this all goes down the toilet when the Democrats nominate Hillary again.

Also worth noting that some of the more vocal second amendment single issue voters in my social sphere are unreasonably angry about the bump stock ban. Because the russi- I mean NRA - tells them to be.

Perhaps they will remember that and refuse to vote in two years' time.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant more that a typically Republican voter may be leaning toward voting for the Democrat because he/she is fed up with Trump but because Kasich is an option votes for him instead. I likewise agree no Democrat would ever vote for Kasich.

Of course, this all goes down the toilet when the Democrats nominate Hillary again.

If that happens:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also worth noting that some of the more vocal second amendment single issue voters in my social sphere are unreasonably angry about the bump stock ban. Because the russi- I mean NRA - tells them to be.

Seriously though, like Obama and Trump, they got a group to come out with enthusiasm to get them to vote. Luckily for Obama his second term Romney just wasn't strong enough to beat him. I am curious to see what Trump does to get people out to vote, I don't see them staying as devoted since the majority barely voted before.

With that said if Hillary is the democrat again there will be zero enthusiasm and might be one of the lowest turn outs ever for a presidential election.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he won because white women and other Obama supporters fucking hate Hillary Clinton. Maybe the Dems can pull out a victory based on some of those votes switching back to whoever they nominate but no incumbent has lost a two-way re-election race since Carter.

Truth.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1aspr3kk4f521.jpg

SWEET! I wonder what they finally got the buffoon fo-

Oh. He just likes to stand with his hands behind his back when stopping for a photo op.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angry about illegal drugs smuggled across the Mexican border, he decided to try and fund at least part of the wall through crowdfunding. His nonprofit is currently focused on building a wall in Arizona, and he remains hopeful that corporations will step in to bankroll the massive project.

:L

So put a wall up in Arizona then I guess the "smugglers" will then just come across in Texas, CA or NM then. Also this type of stupid seriously thinks they just walk across the border randomly with the drugs.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

So put a wall up in Arizona then I guess the "smugglers" will then just come across in Texas, CA or NM then. Also this type of stupid seriously thinks they just walk across the border randomly with the drugs.

I guess this genius has completely missed the numerous articles about the incredibly sophisticated underground tunnel systems that the drugs are coming in through.

I mean the drugs that AREN'T coming in through Florida on planes on on container ships literally anywhere else in the US.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As stated in the other posts "you can't fix stupid"

I am just pissed off that I wasn't the one to come up with a way to soak the spastic racists for 3 million clams and counting.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've never understand the NRA thing. I like to eat at restaurants. That doesn't mean I defend with my life the positions of the National Restaurant Association, which is an association for the businesses in that industry. Which is also what the NRA is.

I don't have an explanation other than the people I know that can't understand that difference are among the dumbest people I know.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh man, as I read this I realized that at some point someone is going to put a gun on a drone and fly it around a public space killing people and then that will be a thing we have to worry about.

Then people will have a fear response to the sound of drones in the same way I have to people speaking German due to too many WWII video games over the years.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, as I read this I realized that at some point someone is going to put a gun on a drone and fly it around a public space killing people and then that will be a thing we have to worry about.

Then people will have a fear response to the sound of drones in the same way I have to people speaking German due to too many WWII video games over the years.

Simple solution here ... GOOD DRONES WITH GUNS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.