• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama tried to give Trump the heads-up on Flynn and warned him not to bring him on, but the arrogance of Trump (or who knows, maybe it was something else) ignored that sage advice.

Its amazing how this sums up both men so well. One giving advice that will help his opponent (who insulted him for years) because it would mean better things for the country. The other refusing that advice because he doesn't want to look weak.

Obama was a man. Trump is a child.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me which country Flynn was lobbying on behalf of? Surely this is just a coincidence, right?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me which country Flynn was lobbying on behalf of? Surely this is just a coincidence, right?

Refusing to sell weapons to a NATO ally would be a great way to force that ally out of NATO. That would be disastrous for the alliance considering Turkey's strategic location.

Of course, there's a good chance we're seeing the last throes of NATO anyway since Europe's close to telling America to suck it and forming their own continental alliance.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
83nl0ju2q3521.jpg

The best people, folks. The best.

In case you are having a hard time seeing it, it is a "Fake News MAGA" sign with an arrow pointing to the entrance to the Holocaust Museum in San Antonio, TX.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
83nl0ju2q3521.jpg

In case you are having a hard time seeing it, it is a "Fake News MAGA" sign with an arrow pointing to the entrance to the Holocaust Museum in San Antonio, TX.
Yeah well I'd like you to tell me when this so-called Texas Holocaust happened.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
83nl0ju2q3521.jpg

They just want paid employees instead of volunteers! As usual demlibtards twisting their words, their sweet bigoted, hateful words.

MAGA = jobs

You = red-pilled

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
83nl0ju2q3521.jpg

Stay classy, San Antonio.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
83nl0ju2q3521.jpg

Better not take down that statue of some Confederate, that is my heritage.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
© Provided by Fox News Network LLC WASHINGTON — U.S. President Donald Trump's lawyer on Wednesday said Trump had signed an October 2015 letter of intent to develop a real estate project in Russia during his presidential campaign, after earlier denying it in a weekend television interview.

Rudy Giuliani had told CNN on Sunday that "no one signed" the letter of intent to go forward with the Moscow project, although he acknowledged talks about the development had extended through November 2016 when Trump won the U.S. presidential election.

Giuliani reversed course in comments to Reuters on Wednesday, however, after CNN reported late on Tuesday that it had obtained a copy of the Oct. 28, 2015, letter signed by Trump, who had announced his White House bid in June that year.

"If I said it, I made a mistake," Giuliani said of his previous denial about Trump having signed the letter.

"There's nothing wrong with his signing it. When he did it, he wasn't president yet."

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
© Provided by Fox News Network LLC WASHINGTON — U.S. President Donald Trump's lawyer on Wednesday said Trump had signed an October 2015 letter of intent to develop a real estate project in Russia during his presidential campaign, after earlier denying it in a weekend television interview.

Rudy Giuliani had told CNN on Sunday that "no one signed" the letter of intent to go forward with the Moscow project, although he acknowledged talks about the development had extended through November 2016 when Trump won the U.S. presidential election.

Giuliani reversed course in comments to Reuters on Wednesday, however, after CNN reported late on Tuesday that it had obtained a copy of the Oct. 28, 2015, letter signed by Trump, who had announced his White House bid in June that year.

"If I said it, I made a mistake," Giuliani said of his previous denial about Trump having signed the letter.

"There's nothing wrong with his signing it. When he did it, he wasn't president yet."

Let's be fair, that signature could be ANYONE:
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/12/18/attachment.1.pdf

Pretty good psyop by Russia, actually. They had their profile and knew the greedy bastard/egomaniac would accept ANY invitation as long as he could make a penny or two from it. They buttered him up, got some kompromat (the pee tape) and then launched a campaign to misinform and get him in the big boy chair. If he bows down, they own him. If he fights back, they take him down. Either way, their goal of making the US a worldwide joke is working.

Now that we're at that point, they are sitting back and watching as a superpower crumbles, loses influence in the world, and becomes a bitter divided nation. Laughing at how easy it all was.

Hell, we did half the destruction work for them.

They'll be learning about this silent war in history class in 75 years, provided the earth survives that long.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he bows down, they own him. If he fights back, they take him down. Either way, their goal of making the US a worldwide joke is working.
Does anybody honestly think seeing a video in which Donald Trump directs a bunch of Russian prostitutes to urinate on a bed is going to have any effect whatsoever on either his popularity or his future electoral chances?

Yeah, it'd be funny to know that the current US president once did that and it would be another source of shame for his opponents who have to call this baboon president but it wouldn't make any sort of dent in his popularity or re-election chances long-term. His supporters would laugh at it and applaud him for it. Fuck, he might even start campaigning on it lol.

So if that's honestly the worst Putin "has" on him, Putin doesn't have shit on him. Nobody does. The guy's actually bulletproof. If somehow he were impeached by both House and Senate he'd just run again and he'd have just as good a chance of winning as he does now. This is all nice for entertainment purposes but eventually you sit back and realize tens of millions of dollars are being spent and none of it actually matters (which can be said for most government expenditures, really, but...). Trump's never going to jail. His family is never going to jail. The odds of him serving two terms are incredibly in his favour unless the economy absolutely craters. Nothing else means a damn lick.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The odds of him serving two terms are incredibly in his favour unless the economy absolutely craters. Nothing else means a damn lick.

I just enjoy the twitter meltdowns and it doesn't really matter to me if he ever sees the inside of a jail cell (and I agree with you, he likely won't). The Fed raised interest rates today and the stock market is taking another nose dive, it should be good for another rant in the next 12-18 hours or so.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just enjoy the twitter meltdowns and it doesn't really matter to me if he ever sees the inside of a jail cell (and I agree with you, he likely won't). The Fed raised interest rates today and the stock market is taking another nose dive, it should be good for another rant in the next 12-18 hours or so.
Oh I'm here for it. It's nice to have some entertainment since to distract from PM Socks' wonderful handling of our own issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.