• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trevor Bauer suspended 2 years

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of teams are desperate enough, because a lot of teams have mediocre or poor rotations. I don't think a lot of those teams want the backlash from their fans that signing him would bring.

The Red Sox have faced enough fan backlash they might get less than most other teams

Frankly, I don’t care. And the reality is if he’s still good no one will care by sept

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Red Sox have faced enough fan backlash they might get less than most other teams

Frankly, I don’t care. And the reality is if he’s still good no one will care by sept

You're probably right. I was just thinking he'd try a one year deal with a team like the Rays where the heat will blow over.

I know he's a guy who clearly doesn't care what anyone thinks about him. But if he signs with the Red Sox, the Yankees fans will have some very inflammatory chants waiting for him. And the opposite would be the case if he had signed with the Yankees.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right. I was just thinking he'd try a one year deal with a team like the Rays where the heat will blow over.

I know he's a guy who clearly doesn't care what anyone thinks about him. But if he signs with the Red Sox, the Yankees fans will have some very inflammatory chants waiting for him. And the opposite would be the case if he had signed with the Yankees.

That would also make sense

He steadfast maintains its all 100% false

The law sided with him.

But the public won’t

So going to the place with 300 fans per game makes the most sense

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland could take a flyer on him. He could come in, pitch every 5th day and stay out of the headlines. He was pretty popular when he pitched there before.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont have one

but if i did, she would have more self respect than the bitch that kept coming back for more "abuse"
Yes I know you haven't found someone who'd reproduce with you.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Dodgers cut ties with Bauer. They are on the hook for $22.5MM this year. If he signs with another team, it is likely that they will only have to pay him major-league minimum salary.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Dodgers cut ties with Bauer. They are on the hook for $22.5MM this year. If he signs with another team, it is likely that they will only have to pay him major-league minimum salary.
At that point, his camp can look for opportunities elsewhere. Any team that signs Bauer after he clears waivers would only be responsible for the $720K league minimum salary, with the Dodgers still on the hook for the rest of the deal. Whether any other team is willing to carry him on their roster remains to be seen.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if there is a ray rice like tape that mlb knows will eventually get out
There's a tape of it all being fake. The **** and her cunty lawyers withheld it.

Fucking up this dudes career over nothing. Just because of some lying bitch.

And there were douchebags here in this very forum, and others across the internet, pretending they were protecting her by talking shit on Bauer and letting him get railroaded.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"'Next victim. Star pitcher for the Dodgers,'" Bauer said in the video. "A text Lindsey Hill sent to a friend before she ever even met me. ‘What should I steal?’ she asked another, in reference to visiting my house for the first time. The answer? ‘Take his money.’ So how might that work? ‘I’m going to his house Wednesday.’ she said, ‘I already have my hooks in. you know how I roll.’ Then, after the first time we met, "Net worth is 51 mil" she said. ‘b---h, you better secure the bag’, was the response.

"But how was she going to do that? ‘Need daddy to choke me out,’ she said. ‘being an absolute whore to try to get in on his 51 million,’ read another text. Then, after the second time we met, former [San Diego] Padres pitcher Jacob Nix told her ‘you gotta get this bag.’ ‘I’ll give you 50,000’ Lindsey replied. Her AA sponsor asked her at one point, ‘do you feel a tiny bit guilty?’ ‘Not really,’ she replied."

Bauer said the messages he talked about in the clip were "deliberately and unlawfully concealed from me and my legal team."