• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trevor Bauer suspended 2 years

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would this be an issue divided among party lines? I don’t understand that part.
You would think it wouldn't be, but liberal losers have paraded their BS throughout every aspect of society. If you don't believe every single idiot woman that utters anything from her beefy lips then you need more abortion and women with dicks. I don't make the rules.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn’t be. But some people are more apt to swallow a narrative than others. If that happens to similarly follow party lines, I guess that is a coincidence…

you're literally on the 2nd page agreeing to the suspension

I however did not.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please quote for me…

I’ll wait.

hell it's practically the entire 2nd page. Your take is what a lot of folks would say to be fair...what I find funny is a year later it was a liberal plot against Trevor Bauer or some shit.

Dude became expendable. Nothing more to it.

But as I said on page 1 I don't agree with his suspension.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell it's practically the entire 2nd page. Your take is what a lot of folks would say to be fair...what I find funny is a year later it was a liberal plot against Trevor Bauer or some shit.

Dude became expendable. Nothing more to it.

But as I said on page 1 I don't agree with his suspension.
Again, please provide a single post of mine where I was in favor of the suspension (outside of a few Giants/Dodgers dumb jokes)

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, please provide a single post of mine where I was in favor of the suspension (outside of a few Giants/Dodgers dumb jokes)

the entire tone of yours is effectively what I said above

regardless the point is you all started on this nonsense about liberals and ranting about politics in this thread and people making this political

who? lol

You all shaking your collective fists at a fictitious person

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the entire tone of yours is effectively what I said above

regardless the point is you all started on this nonsense about liberals and ranting about politics in this thread and people making this political

who? lol

You all shaking your collective fists at a fictitious person

I guess I missed where the liberal outlets were pushing this story now

Oh wait, they were too busy committing libel against bauer for the last 2 years to retract now

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s only story on bauer is that he settled the law suit

Nothing that puts the accusers texts, plan, and video evidence that shows she was lying…

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I missed where the liberal outlets were pushing this story now

Oh wait, they were too busy committing libel against bauer for the last 2 years to retract now

you mean like this one

I can pop out about 20 more. If Bauer wants something more official go do an interview.

On face value I felt (and still feel) 2 years was outrageous. But here we are. His actions (being a jackass) got him here.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s only story on bauer is that he settled the law suit

Nothing that puts the accusers texts, plan, and video evidence that shows she was lying…

You expect a multi billion dollar corporation to open itself up to a substantial lawsuit by shaming some dumb bitch who isn't a public figure?

This is your expectation? Trevor Bauer is a pitcher in the Japanese league. He doesn't matter.

Michael Jordan in his prime isn't worth the slam dunk lawsuit ESPN would face.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You expect a multi billion dollar corporation to open itself up to a substantial lawsuit by shaming some dumb bitch who isn't a public figure?

This is your expectation? Trevor Bauer is a pitcher in the Japanese league. He doesn't matter.

Michael Jordan in his prime isn't worth the slam dunk lawsuit ESPN would face.

There is documented text messages from her attorneys and video exonerating him

That’s…kind of a big deal

And frankly she deserves all the shaming

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why does ESPN care?

She doesn't matter

He doesn't matter

Breaking News!

Scandalous cleat chasing hoes might try to sue you when they trick your dumbass into beating them and sodomizing them. More at 11

and in other breaking news...A woman who's managed to be impregnated by 3 different NBA players is going for more child support so she can pay for a new wardrobe. This is truly shocking Alex!

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She does deserve all the shaming, but ESPN or any other news outlet isn't going to put her on blast. There is nothing to gain. And as Stakes already said, she would sue and they would have to settle.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB knows enough that the dogs wanted to stop paying him.

Simple as that.
He will appeal, but the same person who handed out the sentence will rule in the appeal. He is fucked.
He broke BASEBALL rules.

And he got his punishment through an agreement he made with baseball. Baseball did not hand down his suspension.
While I don’t disagree with this on the surface, it is two different sports.
You have a real stranglehold on the facts of this case.

But don’t beat yourself up for telling a meh joke…
Weird shit, but there is actual document evidence that that is not the case in this situation. Evidence exists that she literally, specifically, in writing and verbally, asked him to do what he did.

Like I said…. Weird shit…
He was not “given” a lifetime ban. He ACCEPTED a lifetime ban. It was a plea he reached with baseball.
You specified that I showed support for the suspension on page 2 of this thread. Here are all my posts from page 2 of this thread.

I made it easy for you to embarrass me by showing everyone how I supported the suspension on page 2. Please show how I IN ANY WAY supported the suspension AT ANY TIME.

I will even give you wiggle room that you don’t deserve and allow you to pull in my messages from other pages, just to show you what a swell guy I am.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She does deserve all the shaming, but ESPN or any other news outlet isn't going to put her on blast. There is nothing to gain. And as Stakes already said, she would sue and they would have to settle.

I'm no lawyer but there is a major distinction between being a public figure or not in those kind of cases. Lindsey Hill being a scandalous whore (and she absolutely deserves that title and I don't use it easily) is not something ESPN can care about.

This case always seemed pretty obvious to me he got set up...but he also has some very perverse "needs" shall we say that are pretty unwise if I'm a 100 million dollar pitcher.

He had to go full 50 Shades and a contract with this to keep him out of trouble...and even then that's a toss up.

He's every bit as dumb as the NBA player who lost all his money to child support.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You specified that I showed support for the suspension on page 2 of this thread. Here are all my posts from page 2 of this thread.

I made it easy for you to embarrass me by showing everyone how I supported the suspension on page 2. Please show how I IN ANY WAY supported the suspension AT ANY TIME.

I will even give you wiggle room that you don’t deserve and allow you to pull in my messages from other pages, just to show you what a swell guy I am.

well for starters you liked a post that catman stated that was very much in line with mlb suspending him. I did misread your support of a Rose suspension so I will grant you that.

and again as I've said 3 times now you all haven't provided evidence of this substantial political rationale by posters on this site regarding this situation. There is nothing political about this. And the reasons for any news org to stay out of the specifics are obvious.

Trevor Bauer is salty. And I can see why he would be. But Trevor Bauer is also Shawn Kemp level stupid.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well for starters you liked a post that catman stated that was very much in line with mlb suspending him. I did misread your support of a Rose suspension so I will grant you that.

and again as I've said 3 times now you all haven't provided evidence of this substantial political rationale by posters on this site regarding this situation. There is nothing political about this. And the reasons for any news org to stay out of the specifics are obvious.

Trevor Bauer is salty. And I can see why he would be. But Trevor Bauer is also Shawn Kemp level stupid.
Dude, just admit you made a completely inaccurate claim take the L.

Cat made 2 posts on page 2, and I didn’t “react” to either. One was bringing in the whole Rose situation and the other was referencing the morals clause in MLB, which I think I later responded to stating that MLB may have an argument on that front. If my acknowledging the possibility of a legal leg to stand on equates to “literally…agreeing to the suspension” (and that post by me was not on page 2 anyway), than that further demonstrates your disingenuousness in this discussion.

Admit you were wrong. You are human. I have admitted when I have misspoken on this site. I still had my sack after the exchange…

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just admit you made a completely inaccurate claim take the L.

Cat made 2 posts on page 2, and I didn’t “react” to either. One was bringing in the whole Rose situation and the other was referencing the morals clause in MLB, which I think I later responded to stating that MLB may have an argument on that front. If my acknowledging the possibility of a legal leg to stand on equates to “literally…agreeing to the suspension” (and that post by me was not on page 2 anyway), than that further demonstrates your disingenuousness in this discussion.

Admit you were wrong. You are human. I have admitted when I have misspoken on this site. I still had my sack after the exchange…

I did say I misread the Rose comment and attributed it to Bauer.

What I am saying is your tone and response to this all initially was a whole lot more level than this spiking the football on...I can't even see who the hell you guys are talking about. No one in this thread believed the accusations as a whole. And the entire reason I responded as I did is because several of you tried making it political....while complaining about people making it political.

But yea you did not verbatim say you agreed to the suspension as I initially thought. Better?