• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trestman

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers? The team that hates your shithole state so much they moved to California?

Nice try sport.

You're just getting owned in every thread aren't you gray pubes.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers? The team that hates your shithole state so much they moved to California?

Nice try sport.

They didn't hate Minnesota. Cali made it worth their while to make the move. Los Angeles was a much larger metro. But nice try making up some bs because the truth doesn't fit your chosen narrative.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 points.

Nice job Trestman.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't hate Minnesota. Cali made it worth their while to make the move. Los Angeles was a much larger metro. But nice try making up some bs because the truth doesn't fit your chosen narrative.

Careful, you might become self aware.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First comment:

“I’d run through a wall of tissue paper for this man.”

LOL

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever you need to tell yourself bud. Congrats on having a really good women’s basketball team though. That’s....exciting.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you need to tell yourself bud. Congrats on having a really good women’s basketball team though. That’s....exciting.

Congrats on being the Murder Capital of the Country.

Illinois is Top 5 when it comes to states bleeding middle class residents.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on being the Murder Capital of the Country.

Illinois is Top 5 when it comes to states bleeding middle class residents.

Hey, it's not Illinois' fault that Chicago is a tax-and-spend-happy shithole

The same way it's not Rochester, Albany, and Buffalo's fault that NYC is a disaster.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, it's not Illinois' fault that Chicago is a tax-and-spend-happy shithole

The same way it's not Rochester, Albany, and Buffalo's fault that NYC is a disaster.

I'll grant you that. Twin Cities, Chicago, NYC, etc., should secede from their states.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, still have family there and visit frequently. I love my home.

I know you think these are insults when you type though.

No, I don't think they are insults, they are reality. You are obviously a Pro sports fan, and somehow feel it's worthy to brag about your city's BUYING athletes to win titles for them, as if that means Chicago is special in some way? And Minnesota, because it doesn't spend as much to buy it's Pro athletes, doesn't win as many titles, so that means Minnesota is defective in some way??? While I am a college sports fan. I prefer college sports because my teams will never pick up and move to another city, and the athletes that compete for my favorite teams, CHOOSE of their own free will to come here, no being paid, just the free education.

But that's just me.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't think they are insults, they are reality. You are obviously a Pro sports fan, and somehow feel it's worthy to brag about your city's BUYING athletes to win titles for them, as if that means Chicago is special in some way? And Minnesota, because it doesn't spend as much to buy it's Pro athletes, doesn't win as many titles, so that means Minnesota is defective in some way??? While I am a college sports fan. I prefer college sports because my teams will never pick up and move to another city, and the athletes that compete for my favorite teams, CHOOSE of their own free will to come here, no being paid, just the free education.

But that's just me.

This dude needs a hug.

Maybe Trestman is available.

He gives the best hugs in practice so I'm sure it would help.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude needs a hug.

Maybe Trestman is available.

He gives the best hugs in practice so I'm sure it would help.

Don't need any hugs, I get plenty of those.

Trestman is old. I could care less what he does from here on out. IF he gets a team to win a Championship, great. If not? He's old and just getting one last paycheck probably. Hopefully he invested his money smartly because I don't think he has more than this season, maybe one more left in him.

I just get a kick out of how riled up you get about him and how much hatred you have towards him, it's comical.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But that's just me.

So you're angry because your teams are poor? Is that where all your pent up aggression comes from? You have short guy syndrome?

The Bulls didn't buy championships. Neither did the Blackhawks. A good majority of the best players on the Cubs came up through the system or were acquired before they were stars. Direct your anger somewhere else midget.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're angry because your teams are poor? Is that where all your pent up aggression comes from? You have short guy syndrome?

The Bulls didn't buy championships. Neither did the Blackhawks. A good majority of the best players on the Cubs came up through the system or were acquired before they were stars. Direct your anger somewhere else midget.

I don't give a sh1t about the pro teams in Minnesota. I'm a Gopher fan, a college sports fan. It helps my teams when the pro sports teams are not killing it.

But believe whatever you want dude. I can't control how you think.