• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trestman doesn't rule out Cutler vs Packers

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is plenty good enough to lead us for a few more years. I can't knock the best Bear QB in forever. Now if we had a top pick to get a young guy next year? But we don't and we need Cutler for a few more years. I had much higher expectations for Jay also, but I get it's largely our fault. We would have ruined many of the great QBs with how things got done here in Jays time here.

Well Noon,when you call jay the besty qb we`ve had in forever,I agree with that.....But its not saying much.
Its the expectations that we all had for him and he has not met those as far as i`m concerned.........
We got all the necessary tools in place for him and now we have to worry about him getting hurt........How do we fix that?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you really have ZERO CLUE as to what you're talking about. Don't you?

RGIII missed almost a MONTH with a grade III sprain of his MCL. Cutler got a shot at halftime and came back into the game versus GB with a GRADE II TEAR of his MCL.

RGIII missed a month with lesser injury than Cutler got bitched at for trying to play with in the NFCCG, and then being pulled by the coaching and medical staff.

He played on one leg? LOL... yeah, two months after suffering a lesser knee injury than Cutler = PLAYING ON ONE LEG. However, when Cutler tries to come back in with a more damaging injury to his knee 20 minutes after the hit. He's SOFT.

You really have made a fine dunce of yourself in this thread.

Yes......Hes a wuss........

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Noon,when you call jay the besty qb we`ve had in forever,I agree with that.....But its not saying much.
Its the expectations that we all had for him and he has not met those as far as i`m concerned.........
We got all the necessary tools in place for him and now we have to worry about him getting hurt........How do we fix that?

I can't go back to (Peter Tom Willis) Wood I just can't. Not sure what the answer is. We won't be seeing any top picks to go after a top kid. I think we have to get behind our current QB and ride this train for a few more years. I would take a better option if there was one.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't go back to (Peter Tom Willis) Wood I just can't. Not sure what the answer is. We won't be seeing any top picks to go after a top kid. I think we have to get behind our current QB and ride this train for a few more years. I would take a better option if there was one.

Well no one says to go back to a joke qb...........Cutler is the best option we have right now.

I know our defense needs a lot work too.,so i wouldn`t spend no 1st or 2nd rd draft pick for a qb.I would like to see whats available in the upcoming freeagency.
If there is no better option,then i`m guessing we have to go with Cutler again.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Josh McCown.