• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Treff's 2013 K rankings

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another easy one. You may think, why bother? Right? Well, as I've played over the 15 years or so I've been around this hobby, it seems to reoccur every single year. owners will stick with thier kicker, regardless of how poorly he's doing, and sit and watch some no name new guy blast 50 yarder after 50 yarder, and leave him sit on the wire. I ask you this..if your RB3 was consistently getting you 3-5 points, and there was a RB on the wire consistently getting 10 or more..you'd jump all over him right? So why should kicker be any different? points are points, never be afraid to dump your underachieving "name brand" kicker for the "FNG" Greg Zuerlien and Blair Walsh come immediately to mind. Even in our "experts" league, they were on the wire for far longer than they should've been, I would've jumped on either of them, but I had Matt Bryant doing very well, so I sat and watched everyone else pass them up..lol

What I look for in a kicker- First and foremost, does he kick XP's or FG's? In other words, is he on a decent offense that has issues in the redzone? Secondly, if that guy isn't available, the usual fallback, domes, warm weather, yadda yadda.

Anyways, enough soapboxing, on to the main event.

1. Blair Walsh
2. Stephen Gostkowski
3. Matt Bryant
4. Greg Zuerlien
5. Matt Prater
6. Justin Tucker
7. Phil dawson
8. Sebastian Janikowski
9. David Akers
10. Garret Hartley
11. Dan Bailey
12. Garrett hartley
13. Mason Crosby
14. Randy Bullock
15. Alex Henery
16. Conner Barth
17. Caleb Sturgis
18. Kai forbath
19. Mike Nugent
20. Robbie Gould

I would have Robbie Gould much higher if I knew anything at all about his injured leg. I hear he's "supposed" to be medically cleared soon..whatever that means. personally, when it comes to kickers on draft day, I'd let the medical mysteries be someone else's problems.
Couple of the "FNG's" to watch for..ya know to replace your name brand kickers when they end up sucking...
The aforementioned Caleb Sturgis, and Dustin Hopkins. I foresee a lot of FG's for that Maimi offense as I don't trust Lamaar Miller punching it into the endzone with much frequency, nor do I trust Tannehill to consistently find targets in the redzone. Basically the same story in Buffalo, although they won't be in the redzone quite as often as the 'Phins should be.