• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camps Start Officially

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The start the new knicks wanted. Down 25 to Houston approaching the half

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is going to be a much better shooting team this season
should we reprise our 3 pt bet from last year? .... should be interesting....hmmm....i have to look a lil more closely before the season starts- but i doubt they are in top half of 3 pt shooting in the league- esp. after losing JJ who was pretty awesome in the 2nd half. Richardson is going to get a lot more defensive attention this year as well.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should we reprise our 3 pt bet from last year? .... should be interesting....hmmm....i have to look a lil more closely before the season starts- but i doubt they are in top half of 3 pt shooting in the league- esp. after losing JJ who was pretty awesome in the 2nd half. Richardson is going to get a lot more defensive attention this year as well.

I would win that bet this year I firmly believe.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not going to find anyone outside of Lebron's era that will ever vouch for Lebron as being better than Magic, no matter what accolades he receives from here on out.

Have to disagree. Especially on the "no matter what accolades he receives from here on out".

Their resumes - as well as overall impact on the league - are close enough at this point that I couldn't fault anyone for going either way. Its easy to defend either stance.

I've heard many people in the last few months put LeBron ahead of Magic... even some respected posters on here.

I know @tlance put LeBron at 3 behind Kareem and ahead of Magic (same place I have him)... then later clarified that he thinks Kareem, Magic, & LeBron are pretty interchangable.

Even @trojanfan12 said he thought LeBron was 1 or 2 championships away from joining Magic and Kareem on their tier behind Jordan.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even @trojanfan12 said he thought LeBron was 1 or 2 championships away from joining Magic and Kareem on their tier behind Jordan.

Yeah, to me, Lebron is basically a bigger, stronger version of Magic. Right now, I would put Lebron about 6th all-time. If he gets another title or 2 (especially if it's 2) then he, Magic and Kareem all become interchangeable in those 2, 3, 4, spots.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to disagree. Especially on the "no matter what accolades he receives from here on out".

Their resumes - as well as overall impact on the league - are close enough at this point that I couldn't fault anyone for going either way. Its easy to defend either stance.

I've heard many people in the last few months put LeBron ahead of Magic... even some respected posters on here.

I know @tlance put LeBron at 3 behind Kareem and ahead of Magic (same place I have him)... then later clarified that he thinks Kareem, Magic, & LeBron are pretty interchangable.

unfortunately for MAgic- a 13 year career hurts him to a certain extent against LeBron.....LeBron may play 20 years and have stats that are totally unreachable by the end of his career only on the level of a kareem

and citysushes arguments for Magic and Kareem contradict eachother- he says Magic will always be ahead of LeBron because of nostalgia bascially- and that Kareem will--why? i dont know- but ill tell ya- NO ONE is nostalgic for Kareem Abdul Jabaar--- if you want to say on the basis of cumulative stats- okay fine- but then you cant just totally use a different standard when discussing someone else.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, to me, Lebron is basically a bigger, stronger version of Magic. Right now, I would put Lebron about 6th all-time. If he gets another title or 2 (especially if it's 2) then he, Magic and Kareem all become interchangeable in those 2, 3, 4, spots.

Well, he has had enough chances to get five rings...

#3-4

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Damn.
That's a lot of points to make up. But this is why they signed Ish this off season. He won't score as much as Reggie, but maybe the ball will move a little better.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ISH sometimes is hit or miss. Hes very talented but he definitely has a shelf life IMO. Hes most effective off the bench against a secondary unit, he can score all day like that.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or ISHY ISH as i like to call him.