• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camps Start Officially

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said in in jest.

Or, he could still be high.
when-people-ask-me-if-we-should-get-fries-or-wings-with-our-pizza-why-not-both-1460322811.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say- i love the state of the NBA right now- the Cavs are reigning World Champions- have a worthy foil in the Warriors and we are looking at our first 3-peat Finals in how-long?--- and a deciding rubber match with the 2 head and shoulder best teams in the league.

That is freaking awesome. Could you imagine when the league has been in better shape? Its 2 best players have met in back to back Finals, and each has won--- and they look imminently positioned to be going for a 3rd Finals? truly unbelievable.

A lot of the other teams that i kind of like are doing well- I like seeing Jordan do well with Charlotte and MKG fully healthy (one of my favorite players) with Batum and Kemba should be interesting, I cant wait to see THE Russell Westbrook in charge in OKC with those guys playing with a chip on their shoulder, --Birds Pacers with Paul George are on the up, Cuban finally got some free agents to Dallas, Memphis looks really good as i think Parsons gives them the shooter they have needed for a long time, Clippers should have a super motivated Blake Griffin that is totally healthy and looking to make up for how he embarrassed himself last year.

a lot of the teams that i dont like are gonna suck this year--- the Heat losing Bosh it looks like (of course to unfortunate circusmstances), Wade- are not gonna make the playoffs, the Lakers are picked to be the worst team in the West and are years away, I hate the CEltics and i guess they are getting better but those signings will only serve to give some (some - not all) delusional Celtics fans hope against the Cavs only for The King to smother that hope. The Bulls fell and gave up on their corp- never having beaten LeBron and now their over/under on wins in Vegas has them with a losing record. .....The Wiz's ascent to Eastern Conference player never happened and doenst look like its gonna happen anytime soon.

what bums me out---Detroit is getting better and might... DOWN THE ROAD, became a threat which sucks...the Bucks- a team with a lot of players i like- just lost one of their most important and after a disappointing year last year it doesnt look great...no more Tim Duncan or Kobe....

all in all....I cant ever remember the league being in better shape in my eyes!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say- i love the state of the NBA right now- the Cavs are reigning World Champions- have a worthy foil in the Warriors and we are looking at our first 3-peat Finals in how-long?--- and a deciding rubber match with the 2 head and shoulder best teams in the league.

That is freaking awesome. Could you imagine when the league has been in better shape? Its 2 best players have met in back to back Finals, and each has won--- and they look imminently positioned to be going for a 3rd Finals? truly unbelievable.

A lot of the other teams that i kind of like are doing well- I like seeing Jordan do well with Charlotte and MKG fully healthy (one of my favorite players) with Batum and Kemba should be interesting, I cant wait to see THE Russell Westbrook in charge in OKC with those guys playing with a chip on their shoulder, --Birds Pacers with Paul George are on the up, Cuban finally got some free agents to Dallas, Memphis looks really good as i think Parsons gives them the shooter they have needed for a long time, Clippers should have a super motivated Blake Griffin that is totally healthy and looking to make up for how he embarrassed himself last year.

a lot of the teams that i dont like are gonna suck this year--- the Heat losing Bosh it looks like (of course to unfortunate circusmstances), Wade- are not gonna make the playoffs, the Lakers are picked to be the worst team in the West and are years away, I hate the CEltics and i guess they are getting better but those signings will only serve to give some (some - not all) delusional Celtics fans hope against the Cavs only for The King to smother that hope. The Bulls fell and gave up on their corp- never having beaten LeBron and now their over/under on wins in Vegas has them with a losing record. .....The Wiz's ascent to Eastern Conference player never happened and doenst look like its gonna happen anytime soon.

what bums me out---Detroit is getting better and might... DOWN THE ROAD, became a threat which sucks...the Bucks- a team with a lot of players i like- just lost one of their most important and after a disappointing year last year it doesnt look great...no more Tim Duncan or Kobe....

all in all....I cant ever remember the league being in better shape in my eyes!

george-bush-gif.gif

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

course i THINK it went something like this...

"blah-de blah-de blah Cleveland blah-de blah LeClown blah-de BLAH-de blah another title run blad-de blah BLAH blah buh buh blah gonna ride his nuts some more blad-de blah..."

think i got the essence...:D

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao @ the dumpster fire!!!!

Dude, I am so desperate, I hope we trade for Rudy Gay....:tsk:
Who needs Rudy when you got old man Pierce?! But seriously, the SF spot seems to be weakest on the Clippers and Rudy would help.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs Rudy when you got old man Pierce?! But seriously, the SF spot seems to be weakest on the Clippers and Rudy would help.

It's been one of the deadest spots on the Lakers' roster for years. damn near threw a party last draft when we got Ingram...

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been one of the deadest spots on the Lakers' roster for years. damn near threw a party last draft when we got Ingram...
I didn't want them to get Ingram, he'll probably be really good.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
course i THINK it went something like this...

"blah-de blah-de blah Cleveland blah-de blah LeClown blah-de BLAH-de blah another title run blad-de blah BLAH blah buh buh blah gonna ride his nuts some more blad-de blah..."

think i got the essence...:D
ill give you the condensed version

1. Its awesome how great shape the NBA is in with the 2 best players and teams headed for a 3rd straight Finals matchup that the league office has to absolutely LOVE---- advertisers have to absolutely love----and fans WITHOUT A DOUBT absolutely love-- not since the days of Bird/Magic have we seen a legit rivalry on this level extend up all the way to the NBA Finals. Its amazing and doesnt happen that often a

2. Its awesome that a lot of the teams, players, owners etc. in the team that i like are doing well and in good shape- MKG and Jordan in Charlotte, Mavs and Cuban in Dallas, Memphis signing Parsons and on the up, - get to watch my favorite non Cav Russell Westbrook go on a tear etc, Pacers and Bird seem to be on the up and up.

3. Its awesome that a lot of teams that i dont like suck and are irrelevant or never met expectations like the Heat, Lakers, Wiz, Bulls, Knicks. I dont really like Portland either and while some may claim they are on the up and up- they have the 2nd most expensive team in the elague and it is really not that good- Crabbe and Turner? what a joke.

4. Only teams that i dnot really like that took steps up are the Pistons and Celtics and both are still no threat- at least not yet.

if you like the whole brevity thing- to sum it up - the league is freaking awesome right now!:suds::thumb:.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF is such a hard position to find a keeper. Ingram was a great get- and just shows how important it was for the Lakers to retain that draft pick.

The most important thing to have in the league is a stud player in his prime- and Ingram certainly has that potential.

If all goes well and Ingram, Russell and the like continue to improve and get better over time- I think that about 3 years from now the Lakers could be ready to compete in the first round of the playoffs.