• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gezus!! When I first read this I thought it read "Smith might miss rest of 'season'" - Okay, I'm okay, we're okay now.

:dhd: Yoooo, seriously the same sh8 happened to me when I first read it. My heart literally dropped.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't like the analysis on the numbers, I'd rather have a description on what it looked like - was it late, etc. Because one incomplete was a spike. One or two were dropped. Let's say one to be conservative. That 5-9 turns into 6-8. Obviously, there was the pass that should/could have been an INT and receivers get credit for catching passes, not just blame for drops, but I've read multiple accounts that say Kaepernick was just 5 for 9.

Kap still has to demonstrate the ability to pass, but agree its not necessarily just the stat line. but this is where Coaches go and review the game situations.

all things being equal, Kap's ability to run is certainly great. so the question is.............is it equal?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers – Niner Insider Blog – SFGate.com Staley: Candlestick fan no match for Harbaugh?s ?Chuck Norris? eyes

The last time Staley saw a fan run onto the field – during a game in San Diego in 2010 – he couldn’t play sheriff due to a broken leg. On Sunday, he didn’t see the would-be victim in time.

“I personally am very upset that I didn’t see him,” Staley said, smiling. “I’ve wanted to do that so badly. I’ve wanted to – because it’s a free shot. When they come out here, they can’t do anything because this is our job and we don’t know what they’re doing. So you have like a free tackle on them. That’s the way I interpret the law. So I’m really upset that I didn’t see him because I’ve really wanted to just clock someone that runs on the field.”

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco 49ers – Niner Insider Blog – SFGate.com Staley: Candlestick fan no match for Harbaugh?s ?Chuck Norris? eyes

The last time Staley saw a fan run onto the field – during a game in San Diego in 2010 – he couldn’t play sheriff due to a broken leg. On Sunday, he didn’t see the would-be victim in time.

“I personally am very upset that I didn’t see him,” Staley said, smiling. “I’ve wanted to do that so badly. I’ve wanted to – because it’s a free shot. When they come out here, they can’t do anything because this is our job and we don’t know what they’re doing. So you have like a free tackle on them. That’s the way I interpret the law. So I’m really upset that I didn’t see him because I’ve really wanted to just clock someone that runs on the field.”

Staley just earned an additional 1000 fan points! That is funny as hell!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Article! I could read stuff like this all day!

"The guard position also allows Boone to unleash his inner beast. While tackle is more artistic and technical, Boone often describes guard as a brawl. It’s something he shares with the tackle just beside him, Anthony Davis.
"We have the same mind frame," Boone said of Davis. "We are not out there to be your friend, we are out there to pound you and beat you up.""