• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Crabtree got his jimmies rustled today when the media kept asking if he was frustrated.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Crabtree got his jimmies rustled today when the media kept asking if he was frustrated.

Yeah, I think he is still the "dropped passes, what dropped passes?" kind of guy.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think he is still the "dropped passes, what dropped passes?" kind of guy.

They should of asked him if he was frustrated that they kept asking if he was frustrated.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

But he rarely agrees to any form of interview,
Hmmm, is this the reason why you're writing this about him?

The last time I spoke to Crabtree was the day after the NFC championship game.
Oh really? It seems to me that you asked him for an interview and he declined? Did that hurt your feelings Matt?

He is the only player on the 49ers who has not been available for interviews since the end of last season.
And? That makes your job harder?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers.com | Training Camp Report: Aug. 7

-... Johnson, however, completed three passes to Jenkins on the drive, two of which went for first downs.

-...Following a couple of tough catches by tight end Konrad Reuland, Jenkins rose up high to catch Tolzien’s pass over Donte Whitner and Perrish Cox. The 25-yard gain was the top reception of Jenkins’ camp to this point

But, but, why is he even still on the team? He's a BUST!

Side note: I like the sprints for the "losers." It's not a huge penalty but adds a little spice and pressure to practice. Keeps guys sharp.