• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

WR Kyle Williams has talked about how he wasn’t intense or motivated or focused last year, but he’s come into the offseason and training camp with even more focus and intensity. Have you noticed anything mentally with him, what his approach is?

“It’s all been good. Kyle’s been doing a very good job. Great attendance in the offseason. I think the only day he missed was the day he had a Lasik surgery. But every way possible that he can contribute to the football team, that’s the kind of attitude that we’ve seen.”

He should have gotten that last year before the NFC Championship game lol

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I will never forget the majority of his blocking in drills at the Senior Bowl. It might have been one of the most impressive Senior Bowl practice drills start to finish that I've seen in any drill from one player. Now that's not saying a whole lot on that level, but anytime blocking is brought up with him, I think of that.

Kendall Hunter Stands Out

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dixon expands versatility in quest for roster spot

Dixon had a rough beginning to his second NFL season, and that is why he entered the offseason program and training camp more focused.

He admits that he did not report to camp in the best shape a year ago after the lockout. Dixon had difficulty learning the new offensive system. He also says he got into Harbaugh's doghouse when he said some things to opposing players on the field during games.

"My actions weren't what coach Harbaugh wanted," Dixon said. "I had to learn that. Dealing with a new coach, I had to learn that, I had to learn how he wanted us to do things. As the year went on, I got better and better."

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dixon expands versatility in quest for roster spot

Dixon had a rough beginning to his second NFL season, and that is why he entered the offseason program and training camp more focused.

He admits that he did not report to camp in the best shape a year ago after the lockout. Dixon had difficulty learning the new offensive system. He also says he got into Harbaugh's doghouse when he said some things to opposing players on the field during games.

"My actions weren't what coach Harbaugh wanted," Dixon said. "I had to learn that. Dealing with a new coach, I had to learn that, I had to learn how he wanted us to do things. As the year went on, I got better and better."

Livin on the edge...