• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers Blog and Q&A: Frequency flyer: 49ers testing out new radio device today

"To make a long story short ... you'd push the button and you've got to wait," said Roman, whose calls are made from the coaching booth and relayed through an assistant on the sideline. "You hear a beep and then you can talk. That beep would sometimes be inconsistent. There was one time when I was doing it and it happened to be on the same frequency as an airline in a certain city and it was a critical situation in the game and all you hear is Southwest pilots talking."

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what I've heard about Nathan Palmer thus far. Its nice to have so much competition at wr for once.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really like what I've heard about Nathan Palmer thus far. Its nice to have so much competition at wr for once.

yep!

but it appears he'll be on the PS at best case? not complaining, just thinking about who we have as is. its already a question whether we keep five or six WR's?

but with the potential changes next season (Moss and Ginn), we could use a developing WR on the PS. one who might actually get game reps? on occassion that is, not every game.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep!

but it appears he'll be on the PS at best case? not complaining, just thinking about who we have as is. its already a question whether we keep five or six WR's?

but with the potential changes next season (Moss and Ginn), we could use a developing WR on the PS. one who might actually get game reps? on occassion that is, not every game.

I agree. My fear would be that someone else might pick him up. He would be a great addition to the practice squad and a stellar pick up if one of the other WR's gets hurt.

I can't wait to see what he does in pre season. Here's to hoping he's this years version of Victor Cruz.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we're not reading much on linemen, other than a little RG? any good or bad news with Anthony Davis? Tukuafu? Ian Williams? Kilgore?

guess we have to wait till pres-season, when linemen really get to go after it.