• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Value

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was one of A)The smart ones who was able to nab Gordon or B)The dummies who bought into him playing and dropped players for him. Anyway, I was just offered TWill for him straight up and basically told the guy to go pound sand (then after I thought about it I posted an apology on our main board as who really knows what this guy is worth right now). So I ask you guys, what would you give/take for him. I was thinking about sending him a straight up offer for Harvin but he's a time bomb and I'd rather just keep Gordon as a keeper next year. Thoughts?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a rough one sam,
For me personally, if I own him, I'm not trading him unless I get value as if he's playing the next 15 games. If I don't own him, I'm not risking anything more than the last guy on the bench for him.

Maybe not much help but basically, I'm not trading him away, and I'm not trading for him.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a keeper league his value probably is about the same as... pfff... no idea.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a rough one sam,
For me personally, if I own him, I'm not trading him unless I get value as if he's playing the next 15 games. If I don't own him, I'm not risking anything more than the last guy on the bench for him.

Maybe not much help but basically, I'm not trading him away, and I'm not trading for him.

That's kinda what I'm thinking.................still him playing this year is no sure thing.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here probably (in a dynasty). No trade from and no trade for... however, the Gordon that does play (whenever that may be) is not the same player as last year, IMO. New offense. No surprise factor anymore. Just different all around. But value is value abd he still has some.

If this is redraft, then yes, I would take TWill for him. I'd probably try to get more, but that's my cutoff.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here probably (in a dynasty). No trade from and no trade for... however, the Gordon that does play (whenever that may be) is not the same player as last year, IMO. New offense. No surprise factor anymore. Just different all around. But value is value abd he still has some.

If this is redraft, then yes, I would take TWill for him. I'd probably try to get more, but that's my cutoff.

When your WR's are Cobb,Nicks,Randall,Latimer,Mathews,Sanu and Gordon TWill just isn't the upgrade you need.........lol.