• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade thoughts

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team, standard - 2 RB, 3 WR, TE (technically 2 WR, W/T, TE...but who's gonna start two TE?)
8 man benches

The Freeman owner has him and Michael as starters, with Starks as his only back up. He has quality WR depth.

How would you go about offering Coleman?

Me
Brees, Stafford
DWill, McCoy, Bell, Jennings, Coleman
Evans, Decker, John Brown, Pryor, Mitchell
Gates, Dwayne Allen

Him
Winston, Ryan, Dalton
Freeman, Michael, Starks
Hilton, Crabtree, Travis Benjamin, Watkins, Coates, Parker
Walford, Gronk

Tried to look for a Gronk offer, but I don't see one (not moving Bell or Shady for him)
Is Coleman for Crabtree enough for me? for him? ....that would sting if Coleman became the "starter".
Coleman for Hilton? He could be frustrated enough with Hilton??
Watkins? Little Benji?

Like to hear some thoughts.

p.s.
on a side note, I offered Jennings to the Rawls owner for DT....see what happens, probably a rejection...could have used a big game in a nice matchup from him for value, looks like the opposite might have happened. Hoping the Rawls owner (who also has Mathews and Foster, might feel the need. He has Green, Dez and Fuller with DT.

Both are looking at 0 - 2
I am 2 - 0

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its always gonna sting if coleman becomes the starter, but thats a huge if, your trading potential for value now, id try for benji straight up as his role should be increasing, but isnt a top threadt for the owner your trading for

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its always gonna sting if coleman becomes the starter, but thats a huge if, your trading potential for value now, id try for benji straight up as his role should be increasing, but isnt a top threadt for the owner your trading for

Worth a shot, but usually a owner is reluctant to trade the player making the FF news circuit as a hot hand. You sure you want to trade Coleman ? Should a injury occur to Bell or McCoy he'd be good to have on your roster. If your sure you could try for Watkins ( if you believe in him ) , think you would have a chance at him , because he's making news in a bad way and has a bad matchup next week.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go after Travis Benjamin

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worth a shot, but usually a owner is reluctant to trade the player making the FF news circuit as a hot hand. You sure you want to trade Coleman ? Should a injury occur to Bell or McCoy he'd be good to have on your roster. If your sure you could try for Watkins ( if you believe in him ) , think you would have a chance at him , because he's making news in a bad way and has a bad matchup next week.

This is why I haven't made an offer. Especially after Jennings looking terrible.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton and Benjamin are tempting, but so early in the season why don't you hold onto Coleman and work the wire for some WR depth?

Holy crap, did I just suggest not making a trade?