• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the trade for Chubb.

I realize the Wilson trade is coming under intense scrutiny since the team is under performing but I think it was the right move. The issue is it cost a high price to get him so everyone is going to disproportionately compare the cost of the trade to results this year. That is, of course, simplistic and idiotic.

Idiotic as that may be, the reality is the trade did put the team in a position where if they didn’t have success this season they wouldn’t be in a position to address critical needs in the 2023 draft.

It’s impossible to know the impact trading Chubb has on the remainder of the season. Even after the season is complete it will be impossible to truly isolate that impact. But if we could, I am guessing it is not going to be the difference between a playoff season and non-playoff season. And it nets the team another first round pick to replace some of the pucks they traded. Time to start rooting against the Niners!

Trade is a good trade.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 yrs 119 mil 63 G wow for a guy with a long list of injuries. I hope he stays healthy but, wow makes Gregory a bargain even though he's older.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 yrs 119 mil 63 G wow for a guy with a long list of injuries. I hope he stays healthy but, wow makes Gregory a bargain even though he's older.
The speed at which the deal was done was head spinning. Act in haste - repent in leisure.

Reactions: LGM

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The speed at which the deal was done was head spinning. Act in haste - repent in leisure.
Feel the same about Wilson we JUMPED too fast instead of seeing what we traded for.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not surprised by the speed of the deal. Miami likely worked that out as they trade for him. Trading a first for a guy who isn't locked up past this year is a bit too risky.