• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline top names on the block

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad when 3 of the 12 names are Bears.

I'll even throw in a 4th name, David Montgomery. While we can't rule out signing Monty to an extension completely, I don't think he's gonna be a Bear next season, so why not see if we can pick up a 7th or possibly a '24 6th rounder for him.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad when 3 of the 12 names are Bears.

I'll even throw in a 4th name, David Montgomery. While we can't rule out signing Monty to an extension completely, I don't think he's gonna be a Bear next season, so why not see if we can pick up a 7th or possibly a '24 6th rounder for him.

I'm not averse to trading any of the 3. We won't be ultra competitive next year so Quinn and Reiff are better supplanted by youth and younger vets. Roquan is the toughest call but I think that ship has sailed. Our defense is a f*cking sieve in the run game so to hell with paying top dollar for those kind of results.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are not going to play Reiff, why not move him. I am hoping they trade Roquan since he wont accept inside linebacker pay and immediately extend Montgomery.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not averse to trading any of the 3. We won't be ultra competitive next year so Quinn and Reiff are better supplanted by youth and younger vets. Roquan is the toughest call but I think that ship has sailed. Our defense is a f*cking sieve in the run game so to hell with paying top dollar for those kind of results.
I like the way you couched your statement by saying we won't be ULTRA competitive, but in doing so kinda stating we could nonetheless be competitive. That sounds like something I would say. :rockon:

Of course a whole shitload depends on what Poles is going to do with all that cap $pace and to a somewhat lesser extent, how he handles the draft. My current line of twisted thinking is this is the year they bottom out. Next season may or may not be one in which we start to find ourselves in the playoff hunt - again some variables come into play here. One thing that helps is the Norris is not exactly the strongest of divisions and could be up for grabs.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the way you couched your statement by saying we won't be ULTRA competitive, but in doing so kinda stating we could nonetheless be competitive. That sounds like something I would say. :rockon:

Of course a whole shitload depends on what Poles is going to do with all that cap $pace and to a somewhat lesser extent, how he handles the draft. My current line of twisted thinking is this is the year they bottom out. Next season may or may not be one in which we start to find ourselves in the playoff hunt - again some variables come into play here. One thing that helps is the Norris is not exactly the strongest of divisions and could be up for grabs.

lulz.

God I wish there was a center out there. Mustipher is such ass.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz.

God I wish there was a center out there. Mustipher is such ass.
You would think Patrick would be getting close. He's been getting plenty of reps at Guard.

Jenkins should be starting at Guard anyway.

Mustipher looks lost af.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think Patrick would be getting close. He's been getting plenty of reps at Guard.

Jenkins should be starting at Guard anyway.

Mustipher looks lost af.

Mustipher being unable to identify his blocking responsibility and his odd nature to avoid contact is a good reason why we lost the Giants game. We've been fairly lucky that Montgomery is a decent pass blocking RB...When he was out of the G-men Mustipher got even more exposed because Herbert is a fair step down in that department.