• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty Williams is a very underrated coach. Players all love him, great chemistry there.

Great game tonight!

Embiid made Ayton his bitch tonight.

Oh and…
View attachment 288745
:dhd:

:suds:
Ha! I made a Bridges comment in the other thread. You know what makes the guy worse for me? I graduated from St Joes (Jameer Nelson, Delonte West) and Bridges is a Nova guy. I watched them win two national titles when around here St Joe looks at Nova as a rival but Nova doesn’t see St Joe that way. Painful. He’s very very good.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can/are able to move Brogdon's frail ass this summer now that we have Haliburton.
i do think a Duarte/Haliburton back court is going to be a lot of fun to watch

wont win a lot of games early- but that has some really fun potential.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! I made a Bridges comment in the other thread. You know what makes the guy worse for me? I graduated from St Joes (Jameer Nelson, Delonte West) and Bridges is a Nova guy. I watched them win two national titles when around here St Joe looks at Nova as a rival but Nova doesn’t see St Joe that way. Painful. He’s very very good.
a graduated from a different A10 school with a good bball team.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do think a Duarte/Haliburton back court is going to be a lot of fun to watch

wont win a lot of games early- but that has some really fun potential.

Duarte is interesting cause he’s so old

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a graduated from a different A10 school with a good bball team.
I’m gonna go with Dayton because of your teams putting my guess in Ohio and you didn’t say former A-10 school. When I was at St Joe, Xavier was an A-10 school.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. And indy is awful and trading away their best player
Halliburton is a nice player to rebuild with. He’s the type of piece that in theory should make the other young pieces they bring in better.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martelli was one hellluva coach at St Joes. I remember watching that tournament because of Nelson and West.

That Okie St team they lost to in the Elite Eight was Fuckin’ deep. Tony Allen, John Lucas III, Joey Graham, and Ivan Mcfarlin. Very experienced team.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bad Karma quotient on that trade is off the charts man. The kid's mom worked for the fucking team!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m gonna go with Dayton because of your teams putting my guess in Ohio and you didn’t say former A-10 school. When I was at St Joe, Xavier was an A-10 school.
Keith Waloskowski? Chris Wright? Scootchie Smith?

Obi!?!?!?!

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true-

the high upside might not be there.

is he a better more athletic Luke Kennard or can he be a poor man's Klay?
Solid, but I'd be shocked if he ever makes an all-star team. Hield is five years older but Duarte still needs to earn his fulltime minutes in my point of view.

I'd be nice to get a top five pick and that guy could be our second building block along with Haliburton. As far as vets go we got three more years of Brogdon and McConnell, two more years of Hield and one more year of Turner.

Would also like to see T.J. Warren be able to showcase himself in these garbage games the rest of the season...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA Execs: Celtics Take Stronger Stance on Dennis Schroder Trade Package

• One front office source insists there’s another Sacramento trade coming. “That one (Tyrese Halliburton, Buddy Hield and Tristan Thompson to Indiana for Domantas Sabonis, Jeremy Lamb and Justin Holiday) is just Part One,” he said.
  • We’re told Jerami Grant for Myles Turner was rejected by Indiana, and that Milwaukee has interest in Turner to play the Brook Lopez role. But the Pacers may be sticking with Turner a while to see how he meshes with Halliburton. “Indiana’s been trying to move Turner for three years, but everyone kept asking for Sabonis,” said one GM.