• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline thread

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane loves Washington. He thinks he will be a future star so he can’t be disappointed with that return
Fit with Sabonis would be a wait and see process.

Carlisle would make his mentor Bill Fitch proud with what he's had to grind through this season...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,876.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carlisle would make his mentor Bill Fitch proud with what he's had to grind through this season...
Sabonis would be leaving in another trade in that scenario, Sparky.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhhh Domantis is likely gone

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavert for Rubio expiring and a lottery protected 1st?

Makes me think Turner is going to be cheaper than I thought.
I would take Bouknight/Plumlee straight up before I'd send Turner to Minnesota.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabonis likely played his last game as a Pacer
Unless the Warriors offer up Kuminga, he's not going anywhere. For one, I'll believe the Phoenix thing when I see it. Washington's been rumored but as someone mentioned they have no draft pick flexibility.

The Lakers aren't the only team that's been made worse from the Westbrook trade last summer. At least the Wiz were entertaining with Russ. Now that they took on the Lakers' Klutch contracts, not only do they suck but they are also unbelievably uninspiring.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the Warriors offer up Kuminga, he's not going anywhere. For one, I'll believe the Phoenix thing when I see it. Washington's been rumored but as someone mentioned they have no draft pick flexibility.

The Lakers aren't the only team that's been made worse from the Westbrook trade last summer. At least the Wiz were entertaining with Russ. Now that they took on the Lakers' Klutch contracts, not only do they suck but they are also unbelievably uninspiring.
The Wizards are honestly one of the most inept organizations in basketball.

The thing is- they even have some talent- but just cant get out of their own way with weird signings and weird trades.

the base is there for them to get something going. The GM just sucks.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bouknight, Kai Jones and a 1st is not a bad package for Sabonis. I am sure youd like more...maybe they will get it too....but thats not a bad starting point.

that would be a game changing move for Charlotte.